Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rogue

1. Default

muting isnt admin abuse. l2 stfu or get muted. im not disagreeing that rogue is or isnt a tool but he isnt wrong. if he found you loud/annoying/spamming/disrespectful or any combination of those he was well within his rights and duties as an admin.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

2. Default

repost w/ spaceing and punctuation pls? i literally couldn't read that.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    muting isnt admin abuse. l2 stfu or get muted. im not disagreeing that rogue is or isnt a tool but he isnt wrong. if he found you loud/annoying/spamming/disrespectful or any combination of those he was well within his rights and duties as an admin.
    well i wasnt loud i was speaking in a normal tone of voice annoying he didnt mention tht word if i recall correctly spamming well i clearly wrote how i wasnt b4 and disrespectful i made it very clear i wasnt trying to be disrespectful and in fact i apologized to him then apologized to the server if i was annoying loud and or spamming before he muted me a few more times but he can mute me on something thts more than completely relative i asked him for clarification so i may stop and he never truly clarified randomly muting someone isnt admin abuse i apologize i thought it might have been but i seem to have been wrong im not whining or raging im simply typing about an event and questioning the validity of it is to much and i must stfu well thts rather interesting and of coarse this is all just relative
    Last edited by Donnie; 05-20-2010 at 05:17 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post

As for Maynard... You dislike of me doesn't surprise me... as for the the shadow hunter... the only time my ward was in house was when I set it between the house and garage (outside, so sorry if you got hit hiding in the corner)... and you said little of it at the time, and yet I still changed race, jsut to make you HAPPY... And I do follow TOS (Now!) because you have taken a vendetta out on me... So I not only follow your suggestions, I continue to listen to your excessive whining that I do this wrong and that wrong... You don't even speak to me on server, while we play (though I try to be cordial and polite to you)... yet you continue to say I do wrong... instead of agreeing with every Tom, Dick and Harry who feels wronged, why don't you start demoing me when you get on server and stop the bitching...
    I'm done reading your fail. all you do is lie every time you fuck up or do something against the TOS. you killed me 3 fucking times when I was in the house on nipper house, I told you 2 stop each time on mic and you ignored me, and the entire server heard it. I don't care where you place your wards, the fact is they killed me 3 times when I was in the house, so fuck off with your lies. I'm tired of you and your lack of understanding when it comes 2 the simplest of things. I got mad witnesses 2 the shit you pulled, so keep talking out your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    You don't even speak to me on server, while we play (though I try to be cordial and polite to you)... yet you continue to say I do wrong...
    yes cause 1, you're doing wrong,

and 2 I wrote you off when you came onto my app and started talking shit. before that happend you had done so much shit for me 2 despise you, broke rules non stop, only would play eva for months on end (personal dislike) and you didn't even understand the fucking TOS. I put up with you logging on for 6 months and start changing maps and doing whatever the hell you want cause you can't read, refusing 2 do the objectives time and time again.... but I put it behind me and was social with you still, after you came on my app and started shit talking I wrote you 100% off. I don't have time for jerk-offs or those who can't follow the simplest of things.

I'm pretty sure ive said this in every argument we've had..... FOLLOW THE RULES AND WE'LL GET ALONG JUST FINE.

ps. I haven't bitched about your race choices in god knows when... so yet another lie from you.
    Last edited by maynard; 05-20-2010 at 09:51 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Can we all just get along? smoke some weed? drink some beer? rape a prostitute...or two.. nd bury them in the back yard nd live tomorrow like none of it ever happened??

Seriously, who gives a flying fuck if rogue muted some annoying kids who don't know when to stop. I was actualy there when it happened and only problem was that Rogue's actions weren't excesive enough. He gave them a shit ton of warnings and even when they pushed him over the line multiple times with it, he would still let them slide. Both of them were literally talking for 95% of their time being there and not only they were very disrispectful to players and rogue in particular but they were soo fucking obnoxious to a point were we had people leavin the server on crackhouse of all maps... Ok here how it went down
    1 Both kids were mic spaming nd acting like they had tourettes
    2 Rogue asked to stop
    3 rogue asked to stop nd warned them
    4 Rogue warned them again
    5 And Again
    6 Rogue muted them
    7 Rogue felt bad for muting them
    8 Rogue unmuted them
    9 both came back acting like hurt pupies and kept buging him nd fucking with him and asking him personal questions about religion nd his points of view etc.
    10 Rogue warned them again.
    11 We are here at the forums having nerd fights about this shit.
    Seriously, you want to tell me that none of you got better shit to do then to argue a fucking 5 minute mute? ( I don't, thats why I am making this post at 5 am..)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    Can we all just get along? smoke some weed? drink some beer? rape a prostitute...or two.. nd bury them in the back yard nd live tomorrow like none of it ever happened??

Seriously, who gives a flying fuck if rogue muted some annoying kids who don't know when to stop. I was actualy there when it happened and only problem was that Rogue's actions weren't excesive enough. He gave them a shit ton of warnings and even when they pushed him over the line multiple times with it, he would still let them slide. Both of them were literally talking for 95% of their time being there and not only they were very disrispectful to players and rogue in particular but they were soo fucking obnoxious to a point were we had people leavin the server on crackhouse of all maps... Ok here how it went down
    1 Both kids were mic spaming nd acting like they had tourettes
    2 Rogue asked to stop
    3 rogue asked to stop nd warned them
    4 Rogue warned them again
    5 And Again
    6 Rogue muted them
    7 Rogue felt bad for muting them
    8 Rogue unmuted them
    9 both came back acting like hurt pupies and kept buging him nd fucking with him and asking him personal questions about religion nd his points of view etc.
    10 Rogue warned them again.
    11 We are here at the forums having nerd fights about this shit.
    Seriously, you want to tell me that none of you got better shit to do then to argue a fucking 5 minute mute? ( I don't, thats why I am making this post at 5 am..)
    lol dnt tell me u were tht random kid who came on the server and started screaming well if u were there the whole time ud no this started because rogue muted without warning twice then said it was because we were cussing nw i dnt kno about you but ive never seen tht rule in the server and noone else found us obnoxious just you who was yelling into the mic and when i asked u why u were yelling u said because u felt like it so i get it u had a bad day came on and decided to rage at sum random kids and it was a 30 min mute at the end the whole point was tht he wasnt within his rights as an admin yes we mightve pushed his buttons after he randomly muted us a few times but thts because he did randomly mute us without any warning and we wanted to know why thts prbly why he felt bad because i was asking why he muted me and he was making up bs excuses and i bet if sumthing like tht happend to you ud be the first one crying on the forums but since if doesnt affect u u can give three shits no one left the server lol this is about an admin using his powers for personal preference and i was never expecting to get him to lose admin didnt have enough proof but atleast it will either a get ppl to watch him or b maybe he might decide to be a good admin and not make up rules and if any of the two happen then i have done wat i came here to do and i dnt think thts unreasonable i dnt kno if rogues a good or bad admin but from wat ive seen he abuses all admins do but they dnt make up ridiculous rules so i leave it up to you guys

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    Can we all just get along?
    +1.

Muting two people isn't enough to warrant admin abuse..

If Zero thinks otherwise, he can do what he sees to be right, but I'm going to close this to prevent further flaming and eye-bleeding grammar.

If you have more evidence or something else to say, you can go to the other thread for rouge, but keep civil about it.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 05-21-2010 at 08:30 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.