Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rogue

1. Default Rogue

Admin's INGAME name: Rogue<ibis.a>
    You're INGAME name:: Conroy Blanc
    How did he/she abuse: Consistent Muting for Admin Prefrences of Not cussing (No Warning) and then 30min mute for me and my friend (all i said was he was admin abusing) and i got a 30min mute. this kid apparently dont know that theres a player mute and needs to learn how to use it instead of abusing admin for personal reasons.

Proof: Unable to get Screens Do to a Kick for trying to get Screens...
    and Remuted my friend immediatly after he was unmuted even when he wasent talking. able to copy and paste consle for original 30min mute. in Attachments
    Attached Files

2. Default

Judging by the txt I assume this took place in the WCS server? Did he change someones name to "(1)They Call Me Rogue’s Bitch" ? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

3. Default

Last I checked, the only prohibited language is racist terminology, though having just looked, I don't see it in the Server Rules thread. It could be that you were breaking the following rule:

VII. Respect
    1) Players that disrespect others
    2) Player continuously nags others and continues despite reasonable requests to silence including mutes and kicks
    3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>
    A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to
    B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
    C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to
    a) Cursing
    b) Screaming into mic
    c) Ranting about how the admin, ect is gay ect.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

4. Default

We need a demo.

Nobody here knows what you said on microphone that may have caused him to mute you.

Context is everything.

5. Default

he change my name to tht lol

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    Last I checked, the only prohibited language is racist terminology, though having just looked, I don't see it in the Server Rules thread. It could be that you were breaking the following rule:
    he said conroy was whining all he was doing was asking him question as to why and i look up the definition of whining
    v., whined, whin·ing, whines.

v.intr.

1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
    2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
    3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

v.tr.
    To utter with a whine.

n.

1. The act of whining.
    2. A whining sound.
    3. A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.

just incase

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
    he said conroy was whining all he was doing was asking him question as to why and i look up the definition of whining
    v., whined, whin·ing, whines.

v.intr.

1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
    2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
    3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

v.tr.
    To utter with a whine.

n.

1. The act of whining.
    2. A whining sound.
    3. A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.

just incase
    Demo or it didn't happen.

8. Default

in most cases id say serve your mute and deal with it... but Rogue not once... not twice... but 3 times yesturday broke server rules warding the house on nipper house and didn't really seem 2 give 2 shits he was doing it. rogues been around for far 2 long 2 claim he doesn't know the rules or any other excuse he could muster up. based on rogues actions yesterday I wouldn't be surprised if he was admin abusing when he muted these ppl...

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Demo or it didn't happen.
    false
    Last edited by maynard; 05-20-2010 at 12:42 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    in most cases id say serve your mute and deal with it... but Rogue not once... not twice... but 3 times yesturday broke server rules warding the house on nipper house and didn't really seem 2 give 2 shits he was doing it. rogues been around for far 2 long 2 claim he doesn't know the rules or any other excuse he could muster up. based on rogues actions yesterday I wouldn't be surprised if he was admin abusing when he muted these ppl...

false
    Maynard beat me to the punch on this and Christmas, Zero can check the logs since it was an admin command, and see so no demo is needed
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Maynard beat me to the punch on this and Christmas, Zero can check the logs since it was an admin command, and see so no demo is needed
    that and we have source TV. rogue should be looked into though. it's incredibly pathetic that he was warding nipper house non stop yesterday... but now in the same day 2 other ppl both call him out on admin abuse lol... ya I say rogue more then likely needs some sort of corrective action taken against him.

Maynard - The WCS Guy