Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rogue

maybe on that occasion which would be mutable offense, but if witnessed a few times where all he was doing is talking alot. ect.

2. Default

if he's holding down his mic for minutes strait talking about nothign constantly, that is spam. this is a video game, ppl come on 2 play the game, not hear him talk 2 himself for hours on end. I think all the admins who get annoyed at it, and all the regulars who do as well are totally justified in there anger.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    when someone is constantly going on about there dick, it's kind of hard 2 do that...
    Koolayed?!?

Wait, was this thread brought back from the dead?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Koolayed?!?

Wait, was this thread brought back from the dead?
    it's only like a week and a half old.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

it's only like a week and a half old.
    A lot has happened in a week.. I did about 4 years worth of things in little under a month.. So in other words, it pretty much was. There was no further word from the two claiming abuse.. Plus we're off topic.. Now that may be my fault, but I'm just saying.. That usually means a thread is done for.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

yes. but seeing how when I posted after this thread had been up for a bit, that very day, the dude was spamming the shit out of the mic... so it seemed kind of logical if the issue is still on going. doesn't matter if those 2 are having an issue, cause he was still annoying other admins a week later, the issue was still on going, just with diff people. I don't just jump on old abuse threads and bring them back unless there's a reason you should know me better then that, james

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

yes. but seeing how when I posted after this thread had been up for a bit, that very day, the dude was spamming the shit out of the mic... so it seemed kind of logical if the issue is still on going. doesn't matter if those 2 are having an issue, cause he was still annoying other admins a week later, the issue was still on going, just with diff people. I don't just jump on old abuse threads and bring them back unless there's a reason you should know me better then that, james
    Yeah I don't even know what this thread was about.. I'm going to assume it wasn't anything important..

Closed unless Zero states otherwise.