Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rogue

1. Default Rogue

Admin's INGAME name: Rogue<ibis.a>
    You're INGAME name:=|D2N|=Vp.DonnieDarko

How did he/she abuse: Consistent Muting for Admin Prefrences of Not cussing (No Warning) and then 30min mute for me and my friend also saying tht admins can mute anyone at will i have this ss and changing my name at will wich is on conroys post

Proof: (go to this link to see the ss) http://img59.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=39967371.png ( click on them twice if the prints to small) sry i only have 3
    Last edited by Donnie; 05-20-2010 at 03:55 PM.

2. Default

Since the last post was closed we have to post under this one.

Donie, actualy I have been put in the same position last night, I was muted by echo(total fucking moron) two or three times without warning for the dumbest shit, first time for half an hour for "instigating maynerd to do bad things" like he isn't a grown as man. and second time cause i made fun of mag becuase he muted bigdumbanimal instead of some kid and got muted again, by echo. But I m not raging about it at all or starting topics about it because at the end, echo is the little fat kid behind a computer screen who thinks that he is a better person cause of 11 bucks a month.

BUT I started this post to show more evidence defending rogue.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3808

Rogue Clearly implies to respect all admins and their requests in your intrudoction post, warning you WEEKS before this incident that if you do not, actions might be taken against you. Everyone read that post and no one had any objections at the time, so why would you now?

3. Default

guys, for the love of god, velociraptors, and 42...GET OVER YOURSELVES!!

seriously, you and bodybang are acting like little children. if you're still muted, even a day after the shit happened, then bitch. but he unmuted you 5 fucking min in!!

honestly, just play the game
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I didn't notice you were muted that night, ritalin. I thought echo was just joking... I was pretty drunk though....

donnie I like ya, you're a decent guy, but you mic spam constantly... you're constantly going on about shit ppl don't want 2 hear. and a few days ago you were extreamly rude to owns, like totally out of line, you're honestly really lucky you didn't end up with a ban... and when you wern't being rude to owns you were just going on about your dick... ppl don't like hearing you talk constantly. shit, even I muted ya for a while at 1 point cause you just don't stop.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

i dont see any abuse there, you are known to talk for none stop about nonsense. seems like you have your finger stuck on the mic key button or some shit. using the mic "constantly" 10-20 secs every time is mic spamming and that deserves a mute.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    i dont see any abuse there, you are known to talk for none stop about nonsense. seems like you have your finger stuck on the mic key button or some shit. using the mic "constantly" 10-20 secs every time is mic spamming and that deserves a mute.
    point.

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

iv heard "rumors"about rouge but because there rumors i dont have much to say

i mean you can really mute someone because there a talktive person, how is conversation mic spamming?

if it annoys anybody to hear him converse frequently with other players, mute him ingame for just yourself

ya know

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i mean you can really mute someone because there a talktive person, how is conversation mic spamming?
    then he should hit up a mic chat service if that's what he's interested in. most peopel actually listen 2 the game sounds and try 2 get an edge by hearing the enemy's movements, when someone is constantly going on about there dick, it's kind of hard 2 do that...

if ppl want 2 bull shit about there personal life non stop, then go to vent, or do it some where else.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

BUT. thats why its amazing to personaly mute him for your self, im pretty sure conversing is not any rule break

10. Default

he wasn't conversing he was talking about his dick...

and disrespecting an admin.

Maynard - The WCS Guy