Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ZM_TheThing_Beta

1. Default

Stop fighting in this topic or i will get an admin...
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    Sorry Robert I was wrong to do that stuff but I was only sticking up for you AND masta. I'm excited to play the map though once its released.

3. Default

Yea its alright but this is not meant for a fight topic..

And i am sure it will be done soon as possible.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

4. Default

i loled.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by crazy robert View Post
    map under development starting now and soon it will be good i would like some suggestions to it so everyone will enjoy the map and also i may need a partner because this is my first attempt to zombiemod map making.

But i plan to make it more alike with the thing with the camp in the arctic.
    So i should it be a escape map or cade map? It might come in 2's like the_thing_v2 and the cade the_thing_v3nh.

So i had a few questions...
    -do i need tools, materials to make the map with compatible with zombiemod?

-where can i download the modules or make a module like a helicopter or a snow truck?

-thanks
    the map will start being made when im ready.
    0% done
    update!
    21% done
    update!
    50% done!!!!!

sweeeeetttt

Quote Originally Posted by tupacs cousin View Post
    go eat another extra large pizza in under 20 minutes
    possible, smoke a fat ass blunt 30 min before eating the large pizza in 20 spend the last 10 min of that hour being a douche bag.

get back to us later... if you can still communicate on the forums.

the jobs of those who should rid you from here arnt being preformed well enough.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    possible, smoke a fat ass blunt 30 min before eating the large pizza in 20 spend the last 10 min of that hour being a douche bag.

get back to us later... if you can still communicate on the forums.

the jobs of those who should rid you from here arnt being preformed well enough.
    did you ignore my hilarious post? go back to page 3

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    I did your mom.
    who hasnt

9. Default

Well...
    Seems that i ran into another problem
    It will be delayed, and cuz summer im going on an airplane and i will try to edit but most of the time i got other things to do, i finished the cade version of the map and will upload it!
    WOOT!
    - Jeff Cooper

10. Default

Well...
    Seems that i ran into another problem
    It will be delayed, and cuz summer im going on an airplane and i will try to edit but most of the time i got other things to do, i finished the cade version of the map and will upload it!
    WOOT!
    holy shit!! where the fuck are you flying? i mean, all summer long?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?