Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: ZM_TheThing_Beta

1. Default

no not flying but traveling and that, dont worry im taking my laptop so i will be able to play and still map for Zombiemod.
    Last edited by mcilwain; 06-07-2010 at 03:55 PM.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

2. Default

Did you ever figure out the answers to those questions you had in the OP?

3. Default

I havn't but some of them are solved and so my map is going good, its still got alot of textures to be added and then a beta test and then will be published.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

i hope this map is good.

5. Default

I need to know this question,

What version of zombiemod is the server running and what modules is installed(Zombiemod-modules)
    Also the parachute.

I cant find the same one or that, but i need the download link to take a look.
    - Jeff Cooper

6. Default

Do you need those things to run ZM on your map?

As long as your entities are there and are prop_multiplayer/physics then you should be set.

7. Default

Idk but i just need those links and version of zombiemod and parachute the map works fine as i tested it but it looks like it wont be compatible with the version ibis has or idk but it looks way different.
    I can tell ibis picked some zombie skins but like the functions and stuff of zombiemod.
    - Jeff Cooper

8. Default

I currently released it under my testbed, it wont load at all.

Looking into the error.
    - Jeff Cooper