Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: hallwagner app!

Default hallwagner app!

ingame name: hallwagner-ibis.a and many others
    dob: 1/11/1991
    servers: mostly gungame and zmod
    fave weapons: most of the pistols and scout for some odd reason
    fave maps: all gungame maps except simpsons h1 and like a handful of zm maps (NO ESCAPE MAPS!)
    frequency of play: ALOT
    reason for app: ive been playing on ibis for some time now, and despite contrary belief, i actually care about the clan and the servers, and am already an active participant in the forumns. and im a pretty skilled player

2. Default

I normally give +1 to people who I know are good gamers and all but due to your recent accusations and your belief that you do nothing wrong when in fact you actually do everything wrong by the books. How many times have you been banned and unbanned? How many times have you admin abused? you have constant admin abuse reports against you.

-1 Sorry man
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

-1 for obvious reasons.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

I believe you need to cool it a bit first.

5. Default

sorry mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

ok if he's allowed to apply then so am i...

7. Default

...hall...i'd expect that with an app in, you'd be a bit more careful about not getting any type of abuse threads, yet a fresh one sits in admin abuse as i speak...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...hall...i'd expect that with an app in, you'd be a bit more careful about not getting any type of abuse threads, yet a fresh one sits in admin abuse as i speak...
    yeah I just saw that 2 lol...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Lol ok lemme rephrase what i said into something simple....

FUCK NO!! Fail app
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

10. Default

My opinion doesn't matter but...

Due to obvious reasons. He can't even handle the powers he currently has, which have even been reduced! How would he handle even more powers as a clan member...
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.