Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse "hallwagner"

1. Default

I think i herd the admin aboose train coming in to keel a poor lil lady.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Both.

As for Hallwagner, Zero had previously warned him about his behaviors, and so have I. If it is proven that any of this is correct, I assume Zero will not be pleased.
    Zero MAD! ZERO SMASH
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    Zero MAD! ZERO SMASH
    What happens if hallwanger goes Matrix on zero?

4. Default

Slyde,

This game, as with most games today, has a flair for verbal chatter to pass the time when a mic is present. Unfortunately, what is said isn't always anything really important just banter that people feel they must say to keep busy or entertainment for themselves etc..

Hallwagner is on thin ice and granted he should be walking the straight $ narrow but,,, TBH I do think you're a bit thin skinned here and as an admin I wouldn't classify what you have brought to the table abuse.

The " you're mom " shit has been around probably longer than you, and religion is a touchy subject but he, as do you, have their rights of belief and the right to exercise them verbally and via the pen, as long as one doesn’t aim disrespectful commentary about their race directly at another person on the server.

If you really think that what you have outlined here is abuse, then w/o trying to sound biased, may I suggest to you to try

https://www.wizard101.com/start

as it has a mandatory chat filter and no voice available and is a pretty neat game.

TC

DED
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Slyde,

If you really think that what you have outlined here is abuse, then w/o trying to sound biased, may I suggest to you to try

as it has a mandatory chat filter and no voice available and is a pretty neat game.

TC

DED

LOLwut

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Slyde,

This game, as with most games today, has a flair for verbal chatter to pass the time when a mic is present. Unfortunately, what is said isn't always anything really important just banter that people feel they must say to keep busy or entertainment for themselves etc..

Hallwagner is on thin ice and granted he should be walking the straight $ narrow but,,, TBH I do think you're a bit thin skinned here and as an admin I wouldn't classify what you have brought to the table abuse.

The " you're mom " shit has been around probably longer than you, and religion is a touchy subject but he, as do you, have their rights of belief and the right to exercise them verbally and via the pen, as long as one doesn’t aim disrespectful commentary about their race directly at another person on the server.

TC

DED
    Nice quotes, "One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!"

"If you can't do it right, Don't bother!"

You should really live by them instead of looking like a hypocrite. Or maybe you should find some other clever quotes to stand by.

Maybe its just me but aren't games meant to be enjoyable for everyone and not to vent all your personal anger at innocent people.

You might as well plead guilty.

Edit: You should check out the rules buddy. If you don't like them, maybe you can get them changed to better fit your personal criteria.
    Last edited by SLydewayZ; 05-21-2010 at 12:22 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SLydewayZ View Post

You should really live by them instead of looking like a hypocrite. Or maybe you should find some other clever quotes to stand by.

Maybe its just me but aren't games meant to be enjoyable for everyone and not to vent all your personal anger at innocent people.

Edit: You should check out the rules buddy. If you don't like them, maybe you can get them changed to better fit your personal criteria.
    pickiung a fight w/ hall is one thing, but dennis? lol.

now, about your complaint.

hall shouldn't have said the jesus thng. granted. however nothing else you cite is abuse. whatsoever.
    have you never made a your mom joke? grow the fuck up. how about you run off to your mom crying about the big meanie admin online

admins can sit in spec all they want. especially on zm. he might have been looking for rulebreakers. he has absolutely no obligation to tell that to you, nor do you have any right to ask.

it sounds like there was some disrespect going on on both sides here. the only difference is that hall doesn't have to put up with any. he's an admin. don't disrespect the admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    pickiung a fight w/ hall is one thing, but dennis? lol.

now, about your complaint.

hall shouldn't have said the jesus thng. granted. however nothing else you cite is abuse. whatsoever.
    have you never made a your mom joke? grow the fuck up. how about you run off to your mom crying about the big meanie admin online

admins can sit in spec all they want. especially on zm. he might have been looking for rulebreakers. he has absolutely no obligation to tell that to you, nor do you have any right to ask.

it sounds like there was some disrespect going on on both sides here. the only difference is that hall doesn't have to put up with any. he's an admin. don't disrespect the admins.
    Let it all out! Feel better now?

The only growing up needed are those who have thin erage skin. Take it easy man. Go exercise, its great for anger/stress.

Edit: Im guessing that Zero is the one that can handle this problem, I hope he isn't as immature as some admins here and actually respect the rules.
    Last edited by SLydewayZ; 05-21-2010 at 01:02 PM.

9. Default

Let it all out! Feel better now?

The only growing up needed are those who have thin erage skin. Take it easy man. Go exercise, its great for anger/stress.
    my point exactly. /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

My last post till Zero comments on the situation.