Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse "hallwagner"

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SLydewayZ View Post

My last post till Zero comments on the situation.
    :tips hat:
    mine to, at least in response to you. very respectful thing, to let this lie till zero decides to waste time on it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Lolabuse?

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

its lolaboose

jeeze, get it right, Rape

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    pickiung a fight w/ hall is one thing, but dennis? lol.

now, about your complaint.

hall shouldn't have said the jesus thng. granted. however nothing else you cite is abuse. whatsoever.
    have you never made a your mom joke? grow the fuck up. how about you run off to your mom crying about the big meanie admin online

admins can sit in spec all they want. especially on zm. he might have been looking for rulebreakers. he has absolutely no obligation to tell that to you, nor do you have any right to ask.

it sounds like there was some disrespect going on on both sides here. the only difference is that hall doesn't have to put up with any. he's an admin. don't disrespect the admins.

I completely agree with that. The your mom joke who cares everyone says them. The religon thing he could of passed on that but dint you say that wasnt towards you? So he dint really do anything but the your mom joke and you disrespected him so your at fault here.

Btw Acoylte you me lol with this comment
    have you never made a your mom joke? grow the fuck up. how about you run off to your mom crying about the big meanie admin online

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    I completely agree with that. The your mom joke who cares everyone says them. The religon thing he could of passed on that but dint you say that wasnt towards you? So he dint really do anything but the your mom joke and you disrespected him so your at fault here.

Btw Acoylte you me lol with this comment
    Let me get this right,
    Its perfectly fine that an admin can sit in spec and talk shit to all the players just because hes an "admin." Then when someone talks shit back to him(I called him a fag), its considered disrespect to the admin, kick/ban.
    Also, admins dont break the rules unless its towards a certain person.

Great logic.
    Oh, and I found something that belongs to you.

Rapedollars$, might as well close this until Zero gets in. Trolls are on the loose.

6. Default

Let me get this right,
    Its perfectly fine that an admin can sit in spec and talk shit to all the players just because hes an "admin." Then when someone talks shit back to him(I called him a fag), its considered disrespect to the admin, kick/ban.
    Also, admins dont break the rules unless its towards a certain person.

Great logic.
    Oh, and I found something that belongs to you.

Rapedollars$, might as well close this until Zero gets in. Trolls are on the loose.
    You might as well stop acting like a fucking bitch on the servers.

Seriously. Complaining about someone giving you a "your mom" comment? And "disrespecting" a player's belief in jesus?

OH THE HORROR!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You might as well stop acting like a fucking bitch on the servers.

Seriously. Complaining about someone giving you a "your mom" comment? And "disrespecting" a player's belief in jesus?

OH THE HORROR!
    hahaha, I know I said I wouldn't comment anymore but peoples replies are just hilarious.

"You might as well stop acting like a fucking bitch on the servers."

Do I know you? This was the first time I ever played on the Ibis ZM server and in no way did I instigate this. I think you are very confused.

He kicked me for disrespecting him after he disrespected me, I pointed out that he broke 3 rules and I broke 1 in retaliation. Just like your retaliating. Maybe you don't care about the rules but I am sure the person who made them do.

If you really don't mind people talking shit to you and kicking you after you call them a "name" in retaliation then good for you but looking at all your eraging I highly doubt you would be a happy camper.

Now that I had to guide you step by step on why I am posting a complaint, maybe there will be less trolling. Or maybe not.....

8. Default

hahaha, I know I said I wouldn't comment anymore but peoples replies are just hilarious.

"You might as well stop acting like a fucking bitch on the servers."

Do I know you? This was the first time I ever played on the Ibis ZM server and in no way did I instigate this. I think you are very confused.

He kicked me for disrespecting him after he disrespected me, I pointed out that he broke 3 rules and I broke 1 in retaliation. Just like your retaliating. Maybe you don't care about the rules but I am sure the person who made them do.

If you really don't mind people talking shit to you and kicking you after you call them a "name" in retaliation then good for you but looking at all your eraging I highly doubt you would be a happy camper.

Now that I had to guide you step by step on why I am posting a complaint, maybe there will be less trolling. Or maybe not.....
    For starters, how am I trolling if I'm stating my opinion?

Trolling would be me trying to illicit a response from you (which I didn't expect considering you said yourself you wouldn't be speaking here until ZERO saw it).

Also, it was a single kick. You could have easily come back on the server, said your peace and be done with it.

Next, I'm not raging. Just because I insult you doesn't mean I am full of rage (you should hear me in game, which is actually quite enjoyable).

You disrespected an admin. Regardless of what he did, the kick was justified. You will paint a much better picture of yourself if you don't get all huffy and puffy and try to handle it like an adult instead of calling people who "defend" him bitches.

And you never really provided what he said except for the "your mom" comment. What did he say about Jesus? What kind of tone? What did people say in response?

In other words, your OP was a blathering whine-fest without enough substance to give people without access to sourceTV a proper understanding of how things went down, which is why I berated you for it. If that is eraging, then you obviously haven't been on the internet very long.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    For starters, how am I trolling if I'm stating my opinion?

Trolling would be me trying to illicit a response from you (which I didn't expect considering you said yourself you wouldn't be speaking here until ZERO saw it).

Also, it was a single kick. You could have easily come back on the server, said your peace and be done with it.

Next, I'm not raging. Just because I insult you doesn't mean I am full of rage (you should hear me in game, which is actually quite enjoyable).

You disrespected an admin. Regardless of what he did, the kick was justified. You will paint a much better picture of yourself if you don't get all huffy and puffy and try to handle it like an adult instead of calling people who "defend" him bitches.

And you never really provided what he said except for the "your mom" comment. What did he say about Jesus? What kind of tone? What did people say in response?

In other words, your OP was a blathering whine-fest without enough substance to give people without access to sourceTV a proper understanding of how things went down, which is why I berated you for it. If that is eraging, then you obviously haven't been on the internet very long.
    It seems that you are still confused about what this complaint is about and also your post in general.

"Trolling would be me trying to illicit a response from you." Trolling is trying to illicit a response(response as an emotional one) from ANYONE. Doesn't matter if someone responds to your post or not. Your logic is flawed yet again.

Sorry but your post was full of rage, if you don't see that, "then you obviously haven't been on the internet very long."

I see that you don't care about rules so your opinions don't mean anything to me. Also, just because your trying to sound mature now doesn't take away the fact of how immature you are.

My last post till Zero comments on the situation.
    Just pointing that out. Anyways, back to WCS for me.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews