Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Admin abuse "hallwagner"

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SLydewayZ View Post
    It seems that you are still confused about what this complaint is about and also your post in general.

"Trolling would be me trying to illicit a response from you." Trolling is trying to illicit a response(response as an emotional one) from ANYONE. Doesn't matter if someone responds to your post or not. Your logic is flawed yet again.
    Nothing flawed with my logic because I wasn't trolling. Insulting is not "trolling".

Care to argue semantics or discuss the actual topic at hand?

Sorry but your post was full of rage, if you don't see that, "then you obviously haven't been on the internet very long."
    Based on diddly squat.

I see that you don't care about rules so your opinions don't mean anything to me.
    Once again based on diddly.

Also, just because your trying to sound mature now doesn't take away the fact of how immature you are.
    Relevance?

Once again, it was a kick. You could have saved us some time and just went back into the server and talked to the admin that kicked you. Demo the entire conversation and get a reasonable understanding on the situation at hand. You didn't do that. You bitched and moaned all the way to this thread because you felt you were terribly wronged.

And you evaded my comment on the lack of quality information in your thread. I wonder why?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Nothing flawed with my logic because I wasn't trolling. Insulting is not "trolling".

Care to argue semantics or discuss the actual topic at hand?

Based on diddly squat.

Once again based on diddly.

Relevance?

Once again, it was a kick. You could have saved us some time and just went back into the server and talked to the admin that kicked you. Demo the entire conversation and get a reasonable understanding on the situation at hand. You didn't do that. You bitched and moaned all the way to this thread because you felt you were terribly wronged.

And you evaded my comment on the lack of quality information in your thread. I wonder why?
    why are you always so angry?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    why are you always so angry?
    I'm perfectly content.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Just pointing that out. Anyways, back to WCS for me.
    Thank you for your concern but,

"hahaha, I know I said I wouldn't comment anymore but peoples replies are just hilarious. "

Just pointing that out. Of course you missed it, pay attention. =)

5. Default

for the record, admins and players are allowed to talk shit to other players all they want. these are social servers. we enjoy talking and chatting w/ our friends. however, insulting admins (especially when it's obvious it's not a joke) is a no-no. can he sit in spec and chat? yes!! can you do shit about it? no!!

how do you know he wasn't watching for people breaking rules? i know several admins on maps like ze_the_lost_world who will watch the bridge lever to ban the person who blows it on humans.

and for the record, hasn't your Kick expired already? shut the fuck up and get back in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

See, you could have got the support from some of the admins if only you had a little more patience and tolerate what might be harsh opinions about your complaint. But since you are new to our server, you still might not fully understand. I do agree with Christmas that you deserve getting kicked from the server for disrespecting an admin, even though he was acting inappropriately or simply being a douche. Basically, every admins here help pay for the servers, thus he/she will have more privilege and deserve some respect from other players. What you should have done is just keep quiet, take demos, post it here, and just wait until Zero take a look at it. Also, it would have so much more ground if you did not start any arguments with anyone on the forums, especially with other admins. In some cases, like this one, you have to understand the circumstances of the situation and know your place. (no offense)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KɅΞW View Post
    See, you could have got the support from some of the admins if only you had a little more patience and tolerate what might be harsh opinions about your complaint. But since you are new to our server, you still might not fully understand. I do agree with Christmas that you deserve getting kicked from the server for disrespecting an admin, even though he was acting inappropriately or simply being a douche. Basically, every admins here help pay for the servers, thus he/she will have more privilege and deserve some respect from other players. What you should have done is just keep quiet, take demos, post it here, and just wait until Zero take a look at it. Also, it would have so much more ground if you did not start any arguments with anyone on the forums, especially with other admins. In some cases, like this one, you have to understand the circumstances of the situation and know your place. (no offense)
    Hi,

I respect your opinions and am thankful for your mature nature but also would like to give a say of my opinions.

I understand that people are helping by paying for admin but does that really give them immunity from things that regular players would be kick/banned. I am sorry but I really disagree with that and so do the rules. If in the rules it did say that admins can disrespect players and their beliefs and then kick players if they disrespect back, then I wouldn't have posted a complaint. Also, I can't go back in time and record a demo of his obvious abuse(refer to rules).

If you reread the posts on this thread you will see that I NEVER instigated an argument. The arguments started after people started "taking shots" at me. Most likely to get a "rise" out of people.

A question I have is that Hall has obviously read this thread but have not defended himself AT ALL. I don't know about anyone else but doesn't that seem a bit odd?

However, I do apologize if I was hostile. All I wanted was a pleasant time on Ibis servers.

Edit: Sorry but I missed your last sentence, but are normal players really looked at in a "lower" dis-respected community. If your comment is true then I am sure most would be happy that I won't play on Ibis servers anymore. I find that last comment to be very disrespectful to your "lower class, non-admin" community.
    Last edited by SLydewayZ; 05-23-2010 at 09:50 PM.

8. Default

kaew is not trying to insinuate that non-admin members are looked at as lower, or lesser. indeed, we only look down on people who bitch and whine about shit with no justification. the kick is expired. grow the fuck up. get back in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    kaew is not trying to insinuate that non-admin members are looked at as lower, or lesser. indeed, we only look down on people who bitch and whine about shit with no justification. the kick is expired. grow the fuck up. get back in the game.
    I was done with your immature projections posts ago.

To give you honest and sincere words of advice, learn to deal with stress in a healthy manner or else people won't take you seriously. (no offense)

10. Default

qq moar.

closed

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton