Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse "hallwagner"

1. Default Admin abuse "hallwagner"

Me: SLydewayz
    Admin: # 141 "hallwagner-ibis.a" STEAM_0:0:32602114

How did he/she abuse: 5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.
    4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

I was in a very small hiding spot and said that this spot is only for 2 people max and he says "Your mom is for 2 people. Its the truth." He kept disrespecting players that died and also disrespected a players belief in Jesus. I forget what he said but it was very disrespectful. I asked him if all he does is sit in spectator and talk shit to players and his response was, " I payed for admin, I can do this shit."

Then one of his buddies started defending him and I said are you his bitch/cheerleader? and thats when "hallwagner" kicked me for disrespecting him/admin. First he said he was going to ban me but ended up kicking me.

There where 2 other admins on at the time and did nothing about it.

The only proof I have is of him kicking me because everything was verbal and I did not have a demo running....

Edit: this happened around 8:45pm, May 20th.
    Last edited by SLydewayZ; 05-20-2010 at 11:03 PM.

what server?

3. Default

Oh, sorry, it was in the Zombie Mod server.

Just to clear something up, I did disrespect him for disrespecting my mom and other players.

wait tell zero gets on. he will handle it. i am sorry for the abuse against you. i personally dont mind hallwagner, but sometimes he is really just cruel.
    You only die once, SO FUCKING TAKE EVERYONE YOU CAN WITH YOU!

5. Default

Yea it happens usually when someone can't handle holding that kind of power. I see that hes got alot of complaints, he really doesn't deserve admin at all in my opinion.

Just sit tight until someone with power comes along

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Just sit tight until someone with power comes along
    o well.... i want power.... but zero can handle the power and he does a good job. Zero i thank you and wish you a happy b-day!
    You only die once, SO FUCKING TAKE EVERYONE YOU CAN WITH YOU!

8. Default

"Any man can handle adversity. If you want to truly test his character, give him power."

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    "Any man can handle adversity. If you want to truly test his character, give him power."
    sooooo...is that an "action will be taken", or a "your call is very important to us, please wait until james has come down from his existential (and philisophical) high"?

i like the quote though. do you just pull those out of your ass when you want them, or was this one made a long time ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    do you just pull those out of your ass when you want them, or was this one made a long time ago?
    Both.

As for Hallwagner, Zero had previously warned him about his behaviors, and so have I. If it is proven that any of this is correct, I assume Zero will not be pleased.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.