Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Afro Samurai App

1. Default

Yeah sorry Afro I got the same treatment and can explain it better to ya. You need to get admin, (pay for it through paypal btw), keep it and do well with it to become ULA ( doing the same things if not better) then you can be considered for clan after that. Also be more active on the forums and games. If you can do all that...they can voite on you and only a certain number per year make it in. Personally? I'll just put my time in and play and have clan and ULA's and stuff around and not go through the hastle of paying for a couple servers before they "consider" me. Ain't worth it.

2. Default

Ahhhhh..preciate that Assassin. A lil different from what it use to be. Its all good...I'll just continue gaming. Stars, ive been in woodbridge for about 16 years now. Left for college years ago but came back.

3. Default

I went to woodbridge middle, then lakeridge, then woodbridge High. I find it odd that if you actually live in woodbridge though your more likely to go to freedom. Lakeridge kids go to woodbridge high.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Afffrrroooooooo!
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Afro_Samurai View Post
    Should I do a new app...this one was from 2008...dont want yall to forget about me..lol. 4 and a half years..and i still aint make it...but im determined =)
    holy shit, welcome back? maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Yeah sorry Afro I got the same treatment and can explain it better to ya. You need to get admin, (pay for it through paypal btw), keep it and do well with it to become ULA ( doing the same things if not better) then you can be considered for clan after that. Also be more active on the forums and games. If you can do all that...they can voite on you and only a certain number per year make it in. Personally? I'll just put my time in and play and have clan and ULA's and stuff around and not go through the hastle of paying for a couple servers before they "consider" me. Ain't worth it.
    not sure if the ULA requirement was ever officially stated...the clan will accept whoever they feel is right. ULA might help, but...(again unless this has changed) it's not technically required.

admin would absolutely be good
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

yes, things have changed... you get voted in on your contribution more than anything these days, as well as having a good standing with the clan members. The clan is a family, and extremely exclusive. We don't take people in who don't vibe well with the other clan as we don't want tension within the clan.

If you truly want in, start contributing 2 the community as well as have a good standing with the clan members. Saying "Ive had an app up 4 years but haven't been active most that time" isn't going 2 get you anywhere.

best of luck.

Maynard - The WCS Guy