Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Going to CA in June!

1. Default

if money is tight, don't go to vegas, when it isn't go to vegas! My parents have lived there for 7 years or so and it's my favorite city so far (in America of course).

2. Default

Well the thing about that place is that pretty much every rare car known to man is there and is fully functional. Also I did go to the boston art museum for just that owns when calvin klein's car collection was there.

and to look at the samurai collection they had up, although atleast with the art museum there was other things to look at hence why I said IF your a car person it might be something worth looking at, if not its a waste.

The other possibile thing is to look up the El Tepeyac Café from man vs food in LA
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_v._Food_(season_1)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Well the thing about that place is that pretty much every rare car known to man is there and is fully functional. Also I did go to the boston art museum for just that owns when calvin klein's car collection was there.

and to look at the samurai collection they had up, although atleast with the art museum there was other things to look at hence why I said IF your a car person it might be something worth looking at, if not its a waste.

The other possibile thing is to look up the El Tepeyac Café from man vs food in LA
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_v._Food_(season_1)
    Oh Man vs. Food. I haven't seen that show in a while, I will have to watch the episodes that have LA in it.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

It was only that one episode in the first season that he was in LA, I remember something about alcoholic margaritas at the door though.

5. Default

This is totally off topic and I know its 8 hours away but being from Arizona I feel like you people are getting WAY too fuckin close to me

6. Default

Go eat at my stepfather's restaurant on Coronado. They have really yummy sushi and Asian fusion.

Bistro D'Asia. The "island" is right off of San Diego. You can get there from downtown.

Just a suggestion, you don't have to go, but I can always whore it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Go eat at my stepfather's restaurant on Coronado. They have really yummy sushi and Asian fusion.

Bistro D'Asia. The "island" is right off of San Diego. You can get there from downtown.

Just a suggestion, you don't have to go, but I can always whore it out.
    haha island lol. ya just forwarning ya haha. also go see the Getty Museum.

8. Default

i'd suggest you go to hollywood blvd, universal studio, sixflags, traffic in la is pain in the ass make sure you allow plenty of time to travel otherwise you wouldnt enjoy your trip. gettin stuck in LA rush is the main shit you got to worry bout. even if you are not the driver, imagine sitting in the car and moving a foot every 15-20min..lol

9. Default

So, I'm leaving tomorrow at 3 am. I'm going to miss you guys

but wait! I'm not! I'm taking my laptop.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

10. Default

Go to Newport and see ma bitches :P and play california GURLS by Katy Perry really loud ahah.
    oh and at all cost fucking avoid the 110 freeway at all cost during 5:00 AM to 8:00 PM

Disneyland
    Knott's Berry Farm
    Wild Rivers (open weekends)
    Six Flags Magic Mountain
    Universal Studios
    Balboa Island
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10