Thread: Tactical Intervention

1. Default Tactical Intervention

how do i get to be able to sighn up for the beta anyone no i would really like to try it out

iv been told by a few it sucks, due to the fact it is just like css, just more cartoonie

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    iv been told by a few it sucks, due to the fact it is just like css, just more cartoonie
    dude, w/ css going down the shit hole, cartoonie might be what we can work w/. i'm sure you can make skins that will reduce the weaps and players to css like stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I hope this doesn't turn out like one of those crappy mmo fps games like combat arms.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    I hope this doesn't turn out like one of those crappy mmo fps games like combat arms.
    Oohhhh god i hope not. My ex is so into that shitty game. I played it for about a week. Wonder if they still have that stupid nutshot.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Oohhhh god i hope not. My ex is so into that shitty game. I played it for about a week. Wonder if they still have that stupid nutshot.
    Well thats why he's ur ex now