Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Most Embarrassing moment

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    well a friend showed me a pic with a women (she didnt look like him) and i said "how come u have a pic with your maid?" then he said "She is my mom" In latin america is ussual to have maids cause the salaries are only 250 a month.
    Wait.. then what nationality are the maids?

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

id have to say, reember back in highschool, when you could sdend those tellegrams for valitines day to other students you liked..

i got one. from a girl i had crush opn, so i confronted her about it.. and she was like hell no i didnt, i already have a boyfriend
    BAHA

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Wait.. then what nationality are the maids?
    Im in Ecuador, South America.
    Owned!

4. Default

mikey's most embarrassing moment was his conception....

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

having a shit on a freinds stero on prom night, and passing out in front of it.

so i have been told.

mine? i was hauling ass throught some corners in Reche Canyon with a girl i went on a date with, i took a corner too hard and ripped a huge fart in her direction.

7. Default

Well sorta embarrassing but I was testing a phone that I built in my Electronics class in Highschool, so my teacher Mr. Maxwell tells me to go into the DJ booth and test it in one of the telephone jacks (unaware that these are apparently hooked up to the ENTIRE school PA system) I start talking into it, transmitting my voice throughout the school. What came through was apparently "Max c'mere this is weird... Hahahaha (then I hit buttons on the phone and it sounded like a machine gun)"

Good day.

also tl;dr Got my voice accidentally transmitted though my schools PA system.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    mikey's most embarrassing moment was his conception....
    coming out feet first with a hard on.. yea i guess your right with that one

9. Angry Am i gay?

Was at my uncles cottage , and he brought along his 25 year old sister in law, and man is she smoking! so me, her, her brother and his girlfriend get drunk and i decided to go for a walk, she cam along and 1 thing lead to another, we started kissing. i wake up the next morning soaked head to toe, wallet still in my shorts, cellphone, everything destroyed and i asked her wtf happened. turns out i told her i didnt want to sleep with her (while i was drunk!) cuz i told her i felt like she was family and it would be wierd and i went for a swim in the lake......now all my friends think imma queer D:

p.s. now we're just friends...........god damnit

10. Default

k...i took a shower and forgot my robe and thought that the house was going to be empty and decided to run out and go up upstairs.....and found out that my wife had friends over(they just came in the house too.)..they caught me covering myself........lawls
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"