Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Most Embarrassing moment

Default Most Embarrassing moment

share...
    we all have them..
    bring on the lolz

2. Default

Mine was not too long ago. I was working with the only male nurse at our facility, and he asked if i would do something for him. I was in the middle of something and so i said "yeah, just hang on a few secs". I immediatley realized how it sounded and tried to explain that i meant seconds, not sex... And it seemed to make the situation more awkward then if i had just left it at that. I know now he thinks i made a freudian slip... Lol
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 05-21-2010 at 06:45 AM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Lets just say it involved, a salt shaker, a red-head, a really big wave, and a BMW m6

4. Default

It wasn't so much embarrassing for me as it was for them..
    Attached Images

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    It wasn't so much embarrassing for me as it was for them..
    Your most embarasing moment involves CSS Zombie Mod?

LOL

when i clicked on the picture i expected to be you gettin raped by a dog while sleepin or something not killing zombies....

6. Default

There was this one time in school where I was friends with these 2 girls and one annoyed me so the other hit the other one and I said, " yea hit her hard" and then they both stared at me. I was like sexual innuendo much?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    There was this one time in school where I was friends with these 2 girls and one annoyed me so the other hit the other one and I said, " yea hit her hard" and then they both stared at me. I was like sexual innuendo much?
    oh god, you're that one creepy fuck every school has aren't you?

anyway, my worst was probably at subway, i was listening to music and not paying attention, so when they made a mistake and asked me what i wanted on my sandwich, i didn't notice that it wasn't mine. i ended up customizing some poor bastard's cheese steak like a tuna sub lol
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    oh god, you're that one creepy fuck every school has aren't you?

anyway, my worst was probably at subway, i was listening to music and not paying attention, so when they made a mistake and asked me what i wanted on my sandwich, i didn't notice that it wasn't mine. i ended up customizing some poor bastard's cheese steak like a tuna sub lol
    What song? And not really there are bunch of people way more creepier than me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    What song? And not really there are bunch of people way more creepier than me
    all sorts of stuff. i had a punding headache that day, so i was probably listening to sonata arctca or lonleyday/soldier side from SYOD's hypnotize album
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

well a friend showed me a pic with a women (she didnt look like him) and i said "how come u have a pic with your maid?" then he said "She is my mom" In latin america is ussual to have maids cause the salaries are only 250 a month.
    Owned!