Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Admin reoccuring subscription

1. Default Admin reoccuring subscription

Just got the email about my admin about to expire in two days if it's not a reoccuring subscription. How can I tell if mine is reoccuring or not?
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

If I am not mistaken reoccuring would imply a constent payment once a month like mine. Where 11 smackaroos deposits right from my checking account

Is yours set up that way?

Other wise id have no idea as to why you got that email

3. Default

It's reoccurring until you cancel your subscription, isn't it?..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    It's reoccurring until you cancel your subscription, isn't it?..
    That's what ithought may just be a bug? Or xen, you have no moneies in your account lol

5. Default

This is what the email says...

Dear Mrs. Xen_Warrior,

Your access to the paid subscription "Admin" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
    IBIS Gaming Forums

I thought it was reoccuring too I just wanted to check, I don't want to lose my powers!
    Got pug?
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    This is what the email says...

Dear Mrs. Xen_Warrior,

Your access to the paid subscription "Admin" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
    IBIS Gaming Forums

I thought it was reoccuring too I just wanted to check, I don't want to lose my powers!

Um I m just gonna need your Credit Card Info/ Social Security and Date of Birth and I will take care of the problem :P

Exclamation

If I remeber correctly there was a lil check box thing in the process where you would choose weather or not you wanted it to be a one time payment or monthly payment

You must of missed that part lol

No worrys

Gl in keeeping god like internet powers =D

8. Default

Hax!

But really, if your admin runs out just resubscribe.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

keyword in that e-mail is IF you selected reoccurring.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

im pretty sure its reoccuring bc on the buy page it says Validity periods marked * indicate that purchasing this subscription is recurring, this means after the period is complete it will automatically be renewed.

and when you pull down the drop down menu for admin it has the * next to $11.00/month
    Got pug?