Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: F-22 Raptor vs f-35 Joint Strike

1. Default

and christmas calls ME pessimistic pfh.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The 35 has vertical takeoff that from what I understand is the "big" feature.

However I think it is stupid b/c we can use droids for air to ground but we need humans for air to air so if your trying to save money why not cut the 35 for droids and then just build more 22s.

Now let me tell you why they really cut the 22. If you look at the 22 specs and then compare to Chinese air defense you will see that is was built to attack china. However becuase they own us they decided that we can not make that plain any more and as a result we do not. It is no different from what we did to England after WWI ever wonder how the nation that always had the most powerful navy was a joke in WWII read you history of US UK finance relations following WWI and it is a replay of US China today.
    wasnt there a canadian Plane that would have been the fastest in the world if it wasnt for the american government that wanted Canada to stop its design and manufacture? its called the aero or avro or something if i remember right....

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

3. Default

The aero also known as the MIG used by the soviets was canceled for the obvious reason that the KGB took over the project and stole the technology. This was also why the US started making all its advanced weapons in nation only after that. (at least from what I heard)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The aero also known as the MIG used by the soviets was canceled for the obvious reason that the KGB took over the project and stole the technology. This was also why the US started making all its advanced weapons in nation only after that. (at least from what I heard)
    uh, no thats pretty wrong. Clone i know what you're talking about, the CF-105 Arrow fighter was suppose to be one of the best interceptors of the time, but due to Americans having to police the world the project was scrapped.

5. Default

For the record, me and Kavinsky never argued it was just a point made. The F-35 has a lot of good points, especially the VTOL system, but I think that's only on 1/3 of them. Overall though I prefer the Raptor though, twin powerplants with thrust vectoring, supercruise, and on some, stealth capabilities, make it an unmatchable force in the sky. I will concede the point that the raptor was designed to clear the air for other vehicles while the F-35 was not designed with that specific purpose.

edit: for proof of purpose check out the standard arms on each, very different.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    uh, no thats pretty wrong. Clone i know what you're talking about, the CF-105 Arrow fighter was suppose to be one of the best interceptors of the time, but due to Americans having to police the world the project was scrapped.
    Yea that is correct, I do not know what I was thinking.