Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Envy

  1. Default Envy

    Admin's INGAME name: Envy
    You're INGAME name:Nemesis
    Server: GG

    How did he/she abuse (See TOS): this has gone on long enough, envy is a total fuck. i don't know how else to put it. he kept calling me a faggot ingame and i finally told him to stop and he bans me. this is constant, and he's admitted already on the forums that he specifically tries to find things to ban me for. the server is fun until this guy gets in there.

    Proof: around 1520 EST.

  2. Default

    Lol please look at the video. I quote myself saying "I also ban people for being disrespectful faggots." He then goes on an insulting tirade. I banned him for 1 day for disrespect (yet again).

    I didn't say anything until he started being a prick to me. I was ignoring him and playing the game.

    You yet again brought this down on yourself Nemesis. If you cannot play nicely don't expect to play with me around.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Lol please look at the video. I quote myself saying "I also ban people for being disrespectful faggots." He then goes on an insulting tirade. I banned him for 1 day for disrespect (yet again).

    I didn't say anything until he started being a prick to me. I was ignoring him and playing the game.

    You yet again brought this down on yourself Nemesis. If you cannot play nicely don't expect to play with me around.
    bullshit, you're a liar, you were crying that you got slayed for tking someone, i said "well you've banned people for tking before so i guess it all works out" then you said "i'd ban you cuz your a faggot, etc etc"

    am i not in the right to say something about these accusations?

    how come you're the only admin i have a problem with? all the others in here are normal people, but there's something terribly wrong with you.

  4. Default

    I'm not going to fight with you. I stated exactly what I said to you, make up what you wish but please don't put words in my mouth.

    I'm done posting until I am asked to by a clan member.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    I treat you the harshest, serve it and learn from it.
    just so all can see.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    I'm not going to fight with you. I stated exactly what I said to you, make up what you wish but please don't put words in my mouth.

    I'm done posting until I am asked to by a clan member.
    because you know you're a liar? because you know you use your admin for personal gain? because you know you are wrong? because i know all these things, and you're right, you don't need to post anymore, we already know the truth.

  7. Default

    Until more proof comes in I am going to side with Envy just because I know how big of an asshole you are on the servers Nemesis. You say Envy destroys the server? you came into WCS and automatically started shit with me and half the people there, and you personally admitted that you act like a dick to everyone on purpose.
    Last edited by Hitman; 05-21-2010 at 03:17 PM.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png


  8. Default

    nem, why are you ALWAYS causing problems?




    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. General George S. Patton

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    nem, why are you ALWAYS causing problems?
    i'm not the one abusing admin here, i think reading a few posts ahead may help you a little.

    Cloud: until more proof is shown maybe you should keep your mouth shut since you have nothing to add...

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    i'm not the one abusing admin here, i think reading a few posts ahead may help you a little.

    Cloud: until more proof is shown maybe you should keep your mouth shut since you have nothing to add...
    I do have something to add, i posted it earlier. I actually believe Envy over you just because of your nature
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •