Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Envy

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I do have something to add, i posted it earlier. I actually believe Envy over you just because of your nature
    ok, but that doesn't change the fact that there is abuse here.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    just so all can see.
    for the record nem, the post you quoted doesn't exist. i followed the little link in there, and it took me to the following post:

Lol please look at the video. I quote myself saying "I also ban people for being disrespectful faggots." He then goes on an insulting tirade. I banned him for 1 day for disrespect (yet again).

I didn't say anything until he started being a prick to me. I was ignoring him and playing the game.

You yet again brought this down on yourself Nemesis. If you cannot play nicely don't expect to play with me around.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    for the record nem, the post you quoted doesn't exist. i followed the little link in there, and it took me to the following post:
    it diesn exist, just in a thread that was closed, so you can't quote from it. i just took the old quote and put it in there.

4. Default

I agree with Envy. Nemesis you've always been a douchebag jerkoff. Serve your ban well. I'm just upset that it wasn't a 7 day ban due to your recent history of being a jerkoff.

5. Default

PEW PEW PEW™

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3774

Post 5, sentence 3

Edit : The part after the , is post 5, paragraph 2, sentence 3

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I agree with Envy. Nemesis you've always been a douchebag jerkoff. Serve your ban well. I'm just upset that it wasn't a 7 day ban due to your recent history of being a jerkoff.
    god it's hard dealing with intelleigent people since I suck the cock all the time, so i'll talk slow for you:

this issue happened today. the facts come from today. previous things do not matter. ok?
    Last edited by -=NYS=- C.O.; 05-21-2010 at 07:47 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    god it's hard dealing with idiots, so i'll talk slow for you:

this issue happened today. the facts come from today. previous things do not matter. ok?
    Yes it does, you no no real proof and your history comes into play
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Yes it does, you no no real proof and your history comes into play
    I no no real proof? i'll assume i know what you meant.

there's source TV isn't there? i've given the time.

10. Default

If there is so be it, but see how much your bitching when you get a taste of your own medicine?
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png