Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Envy

1. Default

Side note, does anyone know how to set it so that it records my voice in a demo? I'm pretty sure I saw a command for it at some point but I don't know it myself.

Thanks in advance either way!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Side note, does anyone know how to set it so that it records my voice in a demo? I'm pretty sure I saw a command for it at some point but I don't know it myself.

Thanks in advance either way!
    type in voice_loopback 1

this will loop your voice back through the speakers. essentially, demos record exactly what your computer displays/outputs. normally, this does not include your voice. when it loops back through, it'll be recorded. HOWEVER! it is a bit strange talkin like that. it'll take some getting used to
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

first, turtles, off topic but fucking hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3774

Post 5, sentence 3

Edit : The part after the , is post 5, paragraph 2, sentence 3
    second, i'll post the quote envy is refering to here

Quote Originally Posted by Envy
    Lol indeed, never mind the other like... 3 or 4 rounds you shot me? and that was 5 seconds into spawn. There wasn't anyone there. You Nemesis I treat you the harshest because of your attitude on the server.

By now I would think you wouldn't be such a douchebag to me. I think that is the longest ban I've given you so far too at 2 hours. serve it and learn from it.
    ok, he treats you the harshest because of your attitude. see? he's not singleing you out because you're an angel on server, he's singleing you out because you're a douche on server.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    god it's hard dealing with idiots, so i'll talk slow for you:

this issue happened today. the facts come from today. previous things do not matter. ok?
    then why bring up what envy said (misquoteing btw) in a previous thread, on a previous day?

edit: sorry, i didn't mean to double post. didn't realize the loopback question was in this topic.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

ok, he treats you the harshest because of your attitude. see? he's not singleing you out because you're an angel on server, he's singleing you out because you're a douche on server.

then why bring up what envy said (misquoteing btw) in a previous thread, on a previous day?
    he's openly admitted discrimination, ok, i see you're cool with that. never misquoted, just copy/pasted what he said into the new quote window, and it was to show that he's admitted to discrimination, which is what i wanted to show.

5. Default

I was there when you got banned Nem. You deserved it.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

6. Default

he's openly admitted discrimination, ok, i see you're cool with that. never misquoted, just copy/pasted what he said into the new quote window, and it was to show that he's admitted to discrimination, which is what i wanted to show.
    when you "never misquoted" you kinda left some stuff out dude.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    when you "never misquoted" you kinda left some stuff out dude.
    possibly the uninteresting parts.

8. Default

possibly the uninteresting parts.
    or, you know, the parts that actually explained everything. essentiallly, you cut out anything that could paint envy in a positive light.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Until more proof comes in I am going to side with Envy just because I know how big of an asshole you are on the servers Nemesis. You say Envy destroys the server? you came into WCS and automatically started shit with me and half the people there, and you personally admitted that you act like a dick to everyone on purpose.
    I like the way you said that

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    I like the way you said that
    this thread will be limited to those who we can understand and who can properly communicate, thank you.