Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Envy

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    this thread will be limited to those who we can understand and who can properly communicate, thank you.
    LOL.....see that shit...youre trying to get people to side with you...but in the same thread youre disrespecting respected players who have played on this server for god knows how fucking long......just take the ban. yea im alot like you nemesis..in many ways, but i accept whatever punishment i get for my actions. you should do the same. and yes envy can be a douche sometimes, but YOU are a douche ALL the time

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    LOL.....see that shit...youre trying to get people to side with you...but in the same thread youre disrespecting respected players who have played on this server for god knows how fucking long......just take the ban. yea im alot like you nemesis..in many ways, but i accept whatever punishment i get for my actions. you should do the same. and yes envy can be a douche sometimes, but YOU are a douche ALL the time
    +1 for once I agree with you. And he seems to not understand that. But we are all morons to him because we are talking about past events like him. Out opinion doesn't matter here because we don't know exactly what happened, but we know how big of an asshole nemesis is always
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

Just don't let this turn into a troll fest and flame war please.

I agree with Nemesis, Zero please look at source TV it will explain everything.

4. Default

sick of nem's bullshit. closed until zero reviews, or realizes there was no issue in the first place besides nem's overall retardation and love of flame wars.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    sick of nem's bullshit. closed until zero reviews, or realizes there was no issue in the first place besides nem's overall retardation and love of flame wars.
    This is old news that he's a douchebag jerkoff....