Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rice and Chicken Permanently banned for Wall Hacking

1. Default Rice and Chicken Permanently banned for Wall Hacking

Name in Game: Rice and Chicken
    Players Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14172530

Let me start by saying that this player has been on my radar for the last few months. This player was mediocre at best and in the last few months has gotten exponentially better.

I have been receiving an extra large amount of complaints against this player from IBIS Pub regulars that I have played with for years and I have at least two other respected admins who have viewed this player and made demo's I have multiple demo's of him. I've watched them all and I have taken notes to highlight the obvious spots. I was able to get a demo of him zoom in with an awp on two CT's through a wall, step aside and awp them both after having acquired them from behind the wall.

This player is pretty careful to not look directly at players. You can notice nearly every time that he looks slightly in a direction such that opposing players come into his field of view. this is a common tactic of a good waller.

Here's the notes from the demo's. The first one is the most damning in my opinion. All others serve to reinforce my argument.

rice+chick1,

1:12 , he double zooms in on one CT right through the door then awps that CT. Then goes back behind the door and does the same thing for another one.
    rice+chick2 ,
    0:45, sees CT's coming through DD from behind the blocks

1:09 , stares at CT through the wall
    1:48, sees whacko come in through DD from behind the bricks and awps him

riceandchicken1:
    0:15, sees the player coming down the stairs through the walls and throws the nade

riceandchicken4:
    0:25, looks at awper behind the wall

0:50, player gets knife kills only because he's seeing opposing players through the wall.

riceandchicken5:
    0:20, looks at opposition players through walls
    0:30, again looks at opposition players through walls
    1:50, looks up just as a CT is getting close and prefires.
    2:30, looks at CT through walls and generally looks at entrance to the room through the walls.
    2:48, again looks through the walls at a CT.

This player contacted via steam friends after the banning took place. He didn't once declare that he was NOT wall hacking. I have also attached the conversation (screen captures of the chat window) in which he admits to having wall hacks and that player lazytown provided the location for them.

I would suggest adding lazytown to the perma ban list as well based upon this information.

Rice and Chickens demo's should be sent to Steam Bans and he should be permanently banned from all ibis servers and the forums. He admitted to me in the attached steam conversation that another clan had banned him and sent demo's to Steam Bans. Hopefully, mine hold up a bit better.

the other three demo's (rice_balt, rice1_balt and rice2_balt) were recorded by baltimore and emailed to me. I did not take detailed notes on those demo's but I'm told they are chock full of evidence as well.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ricochet; 03-28-2011 at 08:00 AM.

I like Rice and Chicken. I like him a lot. However, I played with him today and what I saw him do left me with very VERY little room to deny it to myself. I think he's walling, and after watching these demos, I 100% support ricochet's decision.

Rice - don't take this personally, but I honestly think you cheat. And we don't need that in our server.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

3. Default

ha funny, dont remember making an acc here.

Dice, its all good nothing personal.
    And rico, even if i said iwasnt wallhacking you wouldnt have changed your mind, i dont need to defend myself, you already have your opinion.

But i agree, this ricenchicken guy looks like hes wall hacking. (ha?)
    and Baltimore, im proud of you. Befriending me, but really against me by taking demos how smart of you, unlike ricohet where he just derp herps everything.

I'll watch demos tommorow (on laptop)

Dice im sorry that you thought one shotgun shot in cellars made it look like i was walling, do you have headset? cause there was a guy derp running right into my herp fire.

haha my post probably makes no sense, oh well.

RICOCHET. YOU. ARE WAY TO SRS.

I use Grado SR60i's with an Azuntech Meridian. I have a pretty good audio setup and if there's anything I'm good at in CS:S its paying attention to audio cues.

As I said in-game, I was speccing that shot from the moment you entered apartments. You fragged me, so really I was watching you most of the round . And that shot was inexplicably blatant. Furthermore, it wasn't the only questionable shot you had today, not to mention these demos are pretty dirty.

EDIT

I DO NOT believe any action should be taken on lazytown as a result of the pictured steam conversation. I would take those screenshots with a grain of salt >.> Rice isn't someone you should take seriously lol
    Last edited by dice; 03-27-2011 at 11:53 PM.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

5. Default

I will check these out tomorrow, is there any demo in particular that really stands out?

6. Default

i've been suspicious of rice myself, just never got a good solid demo. i watched the first 4 demo's, the first is by far good enough for a permanent ban in my opinion. he also takes advantage of map glitches in demo 4. as for lazytown, rice is always trying to get lazy banned. he nags me all the time. i have run countless demo's on lazy, none showing anything. best way to kill lazy is to camp an unlikely spot and he is an easy kill. i am confident in saying lazy does not hack and that rice does.
    DEMOCRACY is 3 wolves and 1 sheep voting on dinner.

REPUBLIC is where sheep vote for wolves that vote on dinner.

CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC is where voting on dinner is banned.

FREEDOM is where hungry wolves looking for dinner and come up against well informed and well armed sheep.

Arm up sheep, stand your ground and have the balls to fight and the intelligence to know when and where.

7. Default

zero, the first demo listed in my notes is the most obvious. All of them, however, show signs of walling. He's pretty good at not looking directly at any players. He mostly looks in the general direction of players to see where they are.

8. Default

Hey this IS the guy who we permabanned just before the update for walling. He is also the guy who managed to trick hallwagner into permabanning himself.

9. Default

Put me down in the "I like Rice and Chicken he's a cool guy but I also think he's hacking" camp.

I used to wall-hack. When I first got onto Ibis many many moons ago, at the time, I had replaced the wall textures with transparent textures. I had my fun but after a while hacking gets boring.

My KD ratio should tell ya that I suck but I don't care. I'd rather get the team win and do something hilariously stupid that gets myself killed than PWN SUM NUBS.

My point? umm.. I guess. I think if peeps are cool like Rice and Chicken and are given a chance to admit they're hackin', we should give em a little time to umm.. admit it without penalty. I personally don't care that much if someone is hacking as long as I KNOW they're hacking for sure.

10. Default

My point? umm.. I guess. I think if peeps are cool like Rice and Chicken and are given a chance to admit they're hackin', we should give em a little time to umm.. admit it without penalty
    I care. Hackers should be dealt without mercy. There needs to be a ZERO tolerance policy here. There are enough honest players to fill the ranks of the ibis servers that we don't need dishonest players here.

If I were zero, I would remove your admin rights immediately.