Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: I got banned :(

  1. Default I got banned :(

    Name in Game: when banned {WcW} Ric Flair Woooo!!! aka [420] Welsey Pipes
    Steam-ID: 9941674
    Who banned you: Not sure, one eyed?
    When: Friday, May 21, 2010
    Where: Zombie mod server
    Why banned: saying "fuckniggers"

    Other/Reason to unban:

    i was trying to tell admin a persons screen name was offensive to me and his name was FUCK NIGGERS. So when i typed 'admin, "fuckniggers" is offensive' i got banned for saying Niggers. I'd like to share that I, in fact, am black. I was not trying to be racist myself.

  2. Default

    :sigh: ok, we'll see what oneeyed says.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  3. Default

    Cool, thanks. i've been playing for about 2 months, i really enjoy the server and the people, its a lot of fun. Overall, the admins are great too, funny guys!

  4. Default

    there was a player named i hate n___ers(fill in the blank name) joined the server thats when i saw you say fuckinghaten***** when i clearly said no fucking racism! the second time you said it thats when i gave you a day ban. he later turned out to be a hacker(i hate n___ers/ pehnis) its on another thread.

  5. Default

    oneeyed, ric was trying to tell you about that guy's name. i doubt he meant to be racist.

    but ric flair...were you in wcs the other day?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    oneeyed, ric was trying to tell you about that guy's name. i doubt he meant to be racist.

    but ric flair...were you in wcs the other day?
    i doubt that he was telling me bout the guys name, because that players name is fill in the blank meaning he didnt spell everything in the Nword blank. on the other hand ric spelled ihaten*****(the whole Nword). saw him played this morning, ban is over hope you learned your lesson ric aka wesly snipes.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    i doubt that he was telling me bout the guys name, because that players name is fill in the blank meaning he didnt spell everything in the Nword blank. on the other hand ric spelled ihaten*****(the whole Nword). saw him played this morning, ban is over hope you learned your lesson ric aka wesly snipes.
    what a terrible ban, something should be done about this blatent abuse.

  8. #8

    Default

    Nemisis... Admin abuse?

    Racism is not tolerated here so how the hell is that admin abuse, It was a mistake for Ric Flair to say it TWICE. one day was a bit much, but the ban is over so all we can do is move on


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

  9. Default

    man, i've never seen such abuse of admin before. First, i really like your server, i really do, but oneeyed again was talking shit earlier today to a guy for throwing a nade and SECURING his own cade!! nothing but "stfu noob" and that stuff.

    And now, i just got banned for getting myself unstuck from a couch by shooting it. Seriously guys? Up until last night, your admins have been great, and the server was tons of fun to play on, now its like they just want to ban because they can.

    Going back to last night, i was NOT being racist AT ALL. i was just trying to tell an admin a players name was offensive to me BEACUSE IM BLACK!!!! why the hell would i say "I HATE NI**ERS" when im black?!??! yes i was tyring to tell you, their name showed up as "FUCK NIGGERS" it wasnt blank, dude. but lets go with what you're saying, Oneeyed, so by your logic it was just some huge conincidence that i was saying "FUCK NIGGERS is offensive" and someone just HAD to have the same name in the game yet you saw it as blank? Doesnt make sense, man. And I said it twice because when i said it the first time nothing happened.

    Acolyte, that is EXACTLY what i was doing, i even quoted you what i said, but no, i guess i was just being racist....

    Only admin i remember was Rob.
    Last edited by Ric Flair; 05-23-2010 at 09:05 AM.

  10. Default

    nobody can confirm that youre black, but who cares? what you did is wrong, you shouldve never said the n word twice instead you shouldve just told me that his name offended me or some shit like that. "stfu noob" really? whats that got to do with you gettin banned from breaking robs cade? he yelled out to you not to fucking shoot his cade but what did you do? rather zteleing out you shot his cade and broke it and guess what? cade breaking is againts the rules. out of all the admins you couldve fuck with you chose rob, bad choice!

    good luck, hope its not 26 years lawl

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •