Thread: Reason of ban

1. Default Reason of ban

Name in Game: Admiral Fish Head
    Steam-ID: 0:1:17988181
    Who banned you: Unknown
    When: May 22-23
    Where: Zombie Mod+ l IBIS l Fast DL l PhychoStats
    Why banned: Unknown

Well, thank god that wasn't a perma ban. Anyway I left the server last night, when I came back the next morning I had already been banned. I don't know the reason, nor the person that did it. Mrs.Xen was there when I left and she said she didn't do that. Im not sure if there were any other admins. So I want to know the reason I got banned.

could be a console ban.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralFishHead View Post
    Name in Game: Admiral Fish Head
    Steam-ID: 0:1:17988181
    Who banned you: Unknown
    When: May 22-23
    Where: Zombie Mod+ l IBIS l Fast DL l PhychoStats
    Why banned: Unknown

Well, thank god that wasn't a perma ban. Anyway I left the server last night, when I came back the next morning I had already been banned. I don't know the reason, nor the person that did it. Mrs.Xen was there when I left and she said she didn't do that. Im not sure if there were any other admins. So I want to know the reason I got banned.

Yeah it wasn't me i'm pretty sure, I try not to ban regulars lol. Anyways, since your unbanned now whats with the thread?
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

Resolved.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.