Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: The RapeDollar$ thread (i.e. the drunk thread)

1. Default

Absynthe is illegal in the US if it has Thujone in it. Thujone is the chemical that causes hallucinations and basically makes you go nuts.

2. Default

you also don't drink absinthe straight. you cut it with a sugar cube and 3-5 parts water (to 1 part absinthe)

the water clouds the drink, releasing alot more of the herbal flavors, and the sugar cuts the bitterness.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Love the thread lol

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Poker$tar$ View Post
    I'mprettydrunkmyspacebardoesntwork

ijustpouredmybeer
    on
    a
    slug

ifeltsad.

end/
    This is the best post in the whole thread.

5. Default

Well the germans drink absinth straight after setting it on fire. I did wake up in someone elses bed that next morning. Absinth is some of the scariest shit ive ever seen, and taking 1 after 13 dark beers was a bad idea
    because that means theres more drinking of it to come. I dont remember much anyways after the second one

6. Default

so i saw this threawd and was lokew omg i hove ta post in it! so dats wqhat im doin. 24 pak ov bud lit lime gobe, timne tio pulll out simr knob creekk

7. Default

Lol but share, thats how u make friends

8. Default

It is actually very heard to get "real" Absence. After it was banned in Europe for some time due to the Wine industry, many of the original ways of making it were lost.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    It is actually very heard to get "real" Absence. After it was banned in Europe for some time due to the Wine industry, many of the original ways of making it were lost.
    it was also banned in the us because of one certain chemical. but, it was since proven that the ammount in absinthe is NOT harmful, so it's allowed back.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

That would be the chemical thujone. It makes neurons fire more easily. It's actually quite good for you(in small doses). Mixed with alcohol, it "could" do crazy things.

Edit: Just saw blades post...
    10mg or less to be off ban.

Sage oil has plenty of thujone....
    High doses can cause seizure and convulsions...
    Have your valium ready just in case. =)
    Last edited by Steamer; 07-24-2011 at 01:22 AM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones