Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: The RapeDollar$ thread (i.e. the drunk thread)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you also don't drink absinthe straight. you cut it with a sugar cube and 3-5 parts water (to 1 part absinthe)

the water clouds the drink, releasing alot more of the herbal flavors, and the sugar cuts the bitterness.
    It's legal up here, and we have like 10 different kinds, dont know which one is better.

Here only women and homo's add water, and it's a flaming sugar cube, but holy fuck does it clear your shit out, and it seems like it takes a while to hit you, but it sure is funzies!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    It's legal up here, and we have like 10 different kinds, dont know which one is better.

Here only women and homo's add water, and it's a flaming sugar cube, but holy fuck does it clear your shit out, and it seems like it takes a while to hit you, but it sure is funzies!
    ironically enough, preparing absinthe the full bohemian style (the flaming sugar cube) removes most of the alcohol.

the water doesn't dilute anything, since you still drink the same amount of alcohol. it simply serves to 'cloud' the drink, and help dull the anise flavor, makes for a much subtler mix of tastes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

beginning at 8pm Central time mikey will be getting drunk!

Whiskey Whiskey Whiskey!
    iiiiimmmmmmmm baccckkkkkkkkkk
    Personal reform

4. Default

what kinda whiskey?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

what kinda whiskey?
    Tonight it is Canadian Club!
    Personal reform

6. Default

Absinth straight tastes good, at the same time i should have blown it out before taking the shot but i was aparently too drunk to notice that, so it burnt going down. And I found out recently why my friend wont talk to me, i punched his
    Gf after getting into a drunk fight with her (shes my ex.) And i Hurt her quite a bit. I am 6 foot 3 and 220 pounds, i honestly dont know why she would pick a fight with me while i was drunk to be honest.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

what kinda whiskey?
    Lets hope its not Jack daniels, In russia they call that Watered down apple juice.

Get your hands on some moonshine!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lt.rambo View Post
    Absinth straight tastes good, at the same time i should have blown it out before taking the shot but i was aparently too drunk to notice that, so it burnt going down.
    the fire makes the alcohol content fall like a rock. and it only tastes good if you like black licorice, which i dont
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Tonight it is Canadian Club!
    Nice. canadian club is a damn good whiskey.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

151 and a bowl for me.

Edite: and coffee

update; and jose.
    Last edited by Steamer; 07-25-2011 at 08:53 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

The liquor store clerk convinced me to buy Kilo Kai rum with a free sample.

It's not so bad...

First time I've been able to drink in a while so no complaints here.

I wish I could smoke a bowl but I know I'm going to get popped as soon as leave is over.