Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The RapeDollar$ thread (i.e. the drunk thread)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The RapeDollar$ thread (i.e. the drunk thread)

I've noticed that most of us here aren't your stereotypical unsocial basement nerds and do go out and such. Many of us end up at home and the end of the night relatively drunk sometimes, so I thought there should be a thread where you may express your drunk feelings for the amusement of everyone later.

I'll start.

I internet heart Christmas, not the holiday, you know who you are. Also Acolyte, he's a breath of self control in this crazy forum world. Lastly Maynard whom I don't think I particularly get along with yet, but he has a handle on everything and is always helpful if you need him, he's the kind of person that should be "clan" if such a thing were real.

I'd open a page of people I don't internet heart but I don't think that would be productive. Also the reciprocal wouldn't turn out well for me I thinks.

For the record there are plenty of people of things that could fit into here, but remember it's a drunk thread so only what/who is most recently on my mind count.

PS Owns fight that accent, you're better than it.
    PPS respect to the people who are armed forces at the moment, even DJ Mikey

2. Default

This thread has potential for many wins. However, I am not drunk yet.

and boo on my accent ;(

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

:sigh:

i need some captain
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    :sigh:

i need some captain
    good call, have you tried the new captain with lime? sounds interesting, could be good.

5. Default

nah. my drink is a capn'n'coke.

or some peach schnapps/fuzzy navel. i like sweet alcohol. not beer...too bitter
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_'N'_Stormy

Last nights endeavor. Except imagine it in a 44 ounce cup instead of a highball

7. Default

oh ya rum and coke is good, which is why i think the lime would be good.

8. Default

I'mprettydrunkmyspacebardoesntwork

ijustpouredmybeer
    on
    a
    slug

ifeltsad.

end/

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Poker$tar$ View Post
    I'mprettydrunkmyspacebardoesntwork

ijustpouredmybeer
    on
    a
    slug

ifeltsad.

end/
    This is the best post in the whole thread.

Well the germans drink absinth straight after setting it on fire. I did wake up in someone elses bed that next morning. Absinth is some of the scariest shit ive ever seen, and taking 1 after 13 dark beers was a bad idea
    because that means theres more drinking of it to come. I dont remember much anyways after the second one