Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: To all my IBIS friends..

1. Default To all my IBIS friends..

Except I don't consider you friends, I consider you family. You guys (and girls) are all awesome, and I enjoy the vibes I get playing with all of you and the regulars, aside from the turds that try to flush out our fun. After all these years I'm glad I finally found somewhere I can call home, and I'm more than glad to support this great clan.

To the select few that were on that very last page in my book, I'm sorry that I have not found the grasp of trust in a friendship with you yet, but trust me I am working on it. Especially you Decimate, I'm glad we were able to work out most of our differences and I am grateful that you are now a friend of mine on Steam. It took a while, but it's been done and I hope we can set our differences in the past.

To the one and only individual that was there for me since day one (you know who you are), I'm sorry we are where we are right now, but do understand I wish nothing but the best for you and maybe it is better off this way. I finally had chipotle and somewhat hated it. Why does the cheese not melt in the burrito even with all that meat?

There is a truth about me that none of you will probably ever know which is the reason why I enjoy CS:S as much as I do and why I spend as much time on it when I'm not at work that you will most likely never know until the day comes, but I hope it lasts as long as it can, and I am very to spend my time with all of you.

And to the one mother fucker who will say the stupidest shit in a reply.. You know who you are too. Save that shit for your high school class.
    No time for that shit.
    Last edited by -Whitey-; 06-07-2015 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -whitey- View Post
    and to the one mother fucker who will say the stupidest shit in a reply.. You know who you are too. Save that shit for your high school class.
    No time for that shit.
    ok .

3. Default

Am I missing something here???

4. Default

Im lost

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a zambi View Post
    ok .
    There is an individual that I will keep unnamed that enjoys the sole pleasure of derailment of topics with the utmost negativity of replies. That statement was dedicated to them.

6. Default

This thread had no rails to begin with, there is nothing to derail.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Im hoping that's me. If not, I will do my best to troll harder.

Also, if this is a plea of self help and improvement, good for you. Take nothing I say as truth and keep going.

If not, you're a faggot and read above line.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

Hello Wolfenstinger it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
    Okay. I'll make my 2 cents brief :

Whoru?
    Whoami?

*crawls back in a hole*

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

9. Default

<3 Whitey

If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -Whitey- View Post
    And to the one mother fucker who will say the stupidest shit in a reply.. You know who you are too. Save that shit for your high school class.
    No time for that shit.
    You won't @ him tho