Thread: at&t connection problem

1. Default at&t connection problem

I've had this problem ever since i got this new router. On weekends my connection likes to dip in and out every 30 mins. At 9:00 is when it happens, then sometimes when it reaches 11:00 it completely blacks out. I've contacted at&t support but they've done jackshit. I'm also on a wired connection. At&t

2. Default

Have you tried just using the modem without a router directly during those times to see if that helps?

3. Default

Nope but I think my connection is getting better. My parents have said that at&t doesn't suck their just making sure i don't get hooked. WELL OF COURSE I'M NOT GONNA GET HOOKED IF I GET DISCONNECTED FROM THE INTERNET EVERY 30 MINUTES.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Nope but I think my connection is getting better. My parents have said that at&t doesn't suck their just making sure i don't get hooked. WELL OF COURSE I'M NOT GONNA GET HOOKED IF I GET DISCONNECTED FROM THE INTERNET EVERY 30 MINUTES.
    Back when I had dsl at my parents house, we had a problem like yours, and it turned out, it was a wiring problem in the house, I can't rem exactly but it was basically their was too many lines and it was causing problems, so they had to run a line specifically for the dsl and nothing else.

5. Default

Well at&t you really done it this time, i got cut off from the internet for like 3 or 4 hours now.

6. Default

You know, im not sure its AT&Ts fault.

It has the best customer sastisfaction for DSL. you sure your not doing something your not supposed to?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Did you install the filters on your phones and not on the dls line?

Remember all phones except for the dsl line need the filters.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Did you install the filters on your phones and not on the dls line?

Remember all phones except for the dsl line need the filters.
    Wait so if i only have a dsl line and no phone is near me i don't need the dsl filter on it? Oh well my bad. If it works then i'm sorry at&t.