Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Update

1. Default

facebook is gay........

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    unless you work for the government
    lol. No not really. Learn to make shit private or don't put incriminating photos. Better yet, don't put your real name! OH EM GE

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    lol. No not really. Learn to make shit private or don't put incriminating photos. Better yet, don't put your real name! OH EM GE
    The Eisenhower building highly discourages any one from using Social websites

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

oooo the Eisenhower building. the governments gonna chase me for having a facebook

do you know how many government employees are my fb friends? including military, some friends who are in the Marshals, myself and i have found 4 of my sgts on facebook? the Eisenhower building good grief.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

oooo the Eisenhower building. the governments gonna chase me for having a facebook

do you know how many government employees are my fb friends? including military, some friends who are in the Marshals, myself and i have found 4 of my sgts on facebook? the Eisenhower building good grief.
    Well thats where my dad worked for 4 years, so.

I should have specified, when your in the government and have access to alot of classified material.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Well thats where my dad worked for 4 years, so.

I should have specified, when your in the government and have access to alot of classified material.
    Just like in the movies, right?

Classified material is compartmentalized and more often than not the actual information is completely useless without corresponding documents/materials, etc.

Apparently your dad doesn't even need a facebook to be identified because his child is posting openly on a public forum about his "access to a lot of classified material" and is "in the government." I see a flaw in your reasoning.

7. Default

i just deleted my facebook. So no more trouble about that.
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post

Classified material is compartmentalized and more often than not the actual information is completely useless without corresponding documents/materials, etc.

Apparently your dad doesn't even need a facebook to be identified because his child is posting openly on a public forum about his "access to a lot of classified material" and is "in the government." I see a flaw in your reasoning.
    Never told you his name, never told you mine, I havent told you what he actually works on, and what files he had access to. He also no longer works there so. Even if you did stalk me via my email... well then.... IDK what to say

And just like the movies? no, but there are quite a few people "off the grid" as the movies would call it
    Last edited by StarsMine; 05-28-2010 at 04:36 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post

lol. Thanks for proving the irony in the flaw of government "classified materials". Good looking out Squid (I also call my USN cousin a Squid :P).

มวยไทย

10. Default

@Stars - I expected this response.

lol. Thanks for proving the irony in the flaw of government "classified materials". Good looking out Squid (I also call my USN cousin a Squid :P).
    squid has never bothered me.
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 05-28-2010 at 09:07 PM.