Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook Update

1. Exclamation Facebook Update

ATTENTION !!!!!!! As of today, there is a NEW PRIVACY setting called "Instant Personalization" that shares data with non-Facebook websites and it is automatically set to "Allow." Go to Account > Privacy Settings > Applications and Websites > InstantPersonalization > Edit Settings, and uncheck"Allow". BTW if your friends don't do this, they will be sharing information about you.

2. Default

good call. facebook seems to be getting alot more...how to put it, sketchy? like you really have to watch what you're doing alot more than before.

3. Default

It always was sketchy
    http://www.technobuffalo.com/blog/so...y-of-his-users

Facebook is very usefull but mark just pisses me off

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

That seems like a very serious thing to put under the radar, glad I don't use any of those kinda websites.

5. Default

Should I really be worried about this?

Also I'm pretty sure they have been doing this for a couple weeks now, anyway.

yea...integrating facebook with multiple other unrelated websites is just stupid....i dont need 5000 more sites to go to and get poked and prodded by facebook harassers.....JUST STICK WITH ONE GODAMN SITE.....wtf

7. Default

Yea, for example a simple plugin allows me to integrate facebook right into the forums... not something most of us would want lol.

8. Default

Yea, lets not use that plugin

9. Default

lol who gives a shit? Most companies now, if your not google.comable, they won't hire you. If you don't want to be found, don't make a facebook. Simple as pie.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

unless you work for the government