Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: vA.Deagle^ - 23 may - around noon

1. Default

is that a no on the unban

2. Default

you openly admitted to scripting. that is indeed a no to unban.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

admitted to *****TESTING***** my scripts.. you dont understand what im saying.. hope it helps in caps. I WAS ON MY OWN SERVER PLAYING AROUND/TESTING MY SCRIPTS.. THEN I WANTED TO PLAY SOME ZOMBIE MOD WHILE MY SCRIPTS STILL WERE IN MY CSTRIKE FOLDER WITCH TRIGGERS KAC(etc) ANTI CHEAT/SCRIPT TO AUTO BAN ME.. I NEVER USE SCRIPTS ON PUBLIC SERVERS.. JUST TO LEARN CODING..

its like if your into making maps you want to test your map.
    just like i wanted to test my script.

4. Default

you were kac banned? then why are you bitching to us? we didn't ban you, nor can we unban you. go submit something to the kac people. after all, it's just a plugin we use
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Checking 'STEAM_0:1:31634220'...
    Steam ID is NOT banned.

so im not banned from kac.. but still banned from the server.

6. Default

i dont care if you were TESTING scrips. it would be the same if you were TESTING hacks. you committed the offense, now you will serve the punishment.

its kinda like ACCIDENTALLY breaking a law, you cant just say sorry and i didnt mean it.

if you continue to press the issue i will see you banned from all Ibis servers.

good day

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Step 2:
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

7. Default

can the punishment be 7 days ban?
    since i didnt mean to go on the server with scripts its fair right?..

8. Default

no? im pretty sure ive made my point clear, hackers/scripters are not welcome on our server. you were scripting on our server, you are no longer welcome on our server.

is that clear enough?

Step 2:

9. Default

i enjoy licking penis, also i understand i got banned for scripting and will not be unbanned. hopefully i might pull my head out of my ass and leave the issue alone so i dont get banned from the rest of Ibis's wonderful servers.

i totally loves the cock.
    Last edited by Rapedollar$; 05-25-2010 at 01:34 AM.

10. Default

banned man is banned.

that is all

Step 2: