Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pissed

1. Default Pissed

Ok now i am not sure if this is fuckin admin abuse but i really think before u are banned u should get a fuckin warning. Today i was playin gun game as i do most fuckin days seeing as how i am a regular and me and another guy decided to end the game so we went in to tunnels on churches and i was gonna blow him up. So then i see he gets banned and Vicious says somethin along the lnes of give me a good reason why i shouldnt ban u. I was like for what and he said that what we are doing is bannable. So i said i had no fuckin clue and that it isnt fair to ban without fuckin warning. Then i got fuckin banned

2. Default

yo....chill out man...we ll get this sorted out...wait to vicious to post in here and tell why you were ban...don t start a flame war ..this won t lead you anywhere but in the ban bag.....thanks...

Peace

3. Default

haha sorry man i got a bad fuckin temper and it goes off i can contain it haha, deal

4. Default

nah i got a good reason,

he and and an other guy were on seperate teams. the other guy was telling wings where to go, so they can meet up with each other, and he would just stand there and let wings kill him.

summary: he had someone on the other team help him win.

common sense you dont do that shit, btw, its only a 1 hour ban.

5. Default

cool...see....all sorted out...your ban should actually be over...or will be in the next minutes....don t let him win....FIGHT !!! LIKE A REAL MAN!!!!

Peace

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The.Beast.13. View Post
    cool...see....all sorted out...your ban should actually be over...or will be in the next minutes....don t let him win....FIGHT !!! LIKE A REAL MAN!!!!

Peace
    this is off topic, but where in Quebec do you guys play beast?
    I've been interested to hear your bands style. I'm not too terribly far away from there

7. Default

haha cool, but the point still reamins that he should fuckin warn before he bans either fuckin way what he thinks is common sence and i think is common sence are clearly 2 differnet things. Like its common sence to warn before u ban. there i am done

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    this is off topic, but where in Quebec do you guys play beast?
    I've been interested to hear your bands style. I'm not too terribly far away from there
    I live in Quebec City..we play a show on two in here but we may tour in all province...maybe a couple show in Montreal... 8 songs demo comin out late august!!! Recording goes well!!!!

Where you live?

Peace

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    haha cool, but the point still reamins that he should fuckin warn before he bans either fuckin way what he thinks is common sence and i think is common sence are clearly 2 differnet things. Like its common sence to warn before u ban. there i am done
    Yeah...your right...but sometimes ...especially on gungame...with everyone talking, you can t always hear everything plpe say...so maybe you ve been warned....anyway...your ban is over now....and every admin should know that they must warn before banning!!! ]

see you in-game man....

Peace

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The.Beast.13. View Post
    I live in Quebec City..we play a show on two in here but we may tour in all province...maybe a couple show in Montreal... 8 songs demo comin out late august!!! Recording goes well!!!!

Where you live?

Peace
    Just outside the capital of New York State.