Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Everyone pray for Lola please :(

1. Default

Holy shit you really need to stop being a fucking insensitive dick, if you dont care for the dog or its owner just keep your mouth shut.

2. Default

Thanks to everyone who commented, just as an update Lola is doing better and got released from the animal hospital today. Hopefully if she stays on this path and gets better she will be able to come home on Monday

Oh and holy shit, you're the exact reason that it shouldn't be so easy for people to be able to own a pet.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

you should name her loka just for being such a fighter :P

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

aww the dog I said was cute is sick? Far as parvo goes if I rember right theres a vacination just gotta make sure lola gets enough water.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rick12337 View Post
    aww the dog I said was cute is sick? Far as parvo goes if I rember right theres a vacination just gotta make sure lola gets enough water.
    :facepalm:

vaccinations are preventative. she already was diagnosed with it.

however, looks like she's going to be one of the extremely small percentage that makes it.

she is cute btw
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    :facepalm:

vaccinations are preventative. she already was diagnosed with it.

however, looks like she's going to be one of the extremely small percentage that makes it.

she is cute btw
    Thanks, in that picture I think she looks like a Monkey lol
    Got pug?
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

I know its preventative was leaning towards her other dogs Im not the best at typing what I mean. My friend has a chow german shepherd that had parvo and the vet said there was no chance and is perfectly fine guess you just gotta keep hope.

8. Default

best wishes...and hope it gets better xen..and ill pray for your liver Mastagunz.....hehe
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    best wishes...and hope it gets better xen..and ill pray for your liver Mastagunz.....hehe
    Yep yep, shes made a full recovery and comes home on Monday, I can't wait
    Got pug?