Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Clusterfuck in the making

1. Default

Thats pretty similar to the flatscreen i got. The color is and contrast is god blessed unreal. Sounds good too.
    Personly, I am not into all that crazy spec stuff. But this tv is awesome as a pc monitor.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Insignia...&skuId=9588387
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Thats pretty similar to the flatscreen i got. The color is and contrast is god blessed unreal. Sounds good too.
    Personly, I am not into all that crazy spec stuff. But this tv is awesome as a pc monitor.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Insignia...&skuId=9588387
    I like the 120HZ, however god damn I want people to tell me the actuall Contrast Ration not some bullshit DCR they pulled out their ass. DCR means NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Also that like all 120hz screens is TN and has 50% the image quality of what I am looking for.

On another note my main crt appears better in recent days with no noticeable issues. Maybe this is a sign that it will keep ticking for years to come.

4. Default

While my monitor is still kicking my ram is not and I have ordered another 3gb to try to stop the crashing I have been having on and off for months.

5. Default

Psshhh just get a projector and hook it up to your computer. Then you got any size screen you want.
    -MBP

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Psshhh just get a projector and hook it up to your computer. Then you got any size screen you want.
    1080p projectors with 3 color wheels(or whetever those things are called) (he said he wants high contrast) costs shitloads of cash

7. Default

Also the light moving across the room would be too laggy. I do not want wireless photons!

8. Default

I think light speed is moot

Actually this ones not a bad deal, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-064-_-Product

however if I was going to by a top end projector for gameing I would want to ask that guy from HDnation, Robert Heron I think was his name

9. Default

have to worry about focus on projectors, and lamps cost a fuckton
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

10. Default

an issue i've had with hooking up my 32" 1080p is the actual screen configuration seems too large or too small for the tv to handle or for my card to display one way or the other. I can never seem to get it right with the tv and i've got a great rig. I'm using an HD ASUS now that came with a great price tag from newegg. considering this seems to be an issue with all tvs i've tried hooking up too i don't recommend that route.