So as some of you know my main monitor recently showed some signs of its 10 year old age. Unfortunately technology has decreased in the last 10 years resulting in a world with no suitable replacement for the display which years ago was a few grand. As a result it should be no surprise that obtaining something worthy as a replacement would be costly. Luckily I found a reasonable display the W3000H with a low 12-17ms input lag. However it may be worth just paying the hundred or so extra for the dell model with the <8ms input lag being closer to my crt 0ms input lag.

Input lag aside the "upgrade/downgrade" has created another problem, grafix card... to display at the correct resolution I must use both my gpu inputs for one display however I still need one for my secondary monitor (yes I need 2 monitors) so I need to also buy another gpu just to use this!

So basically I can estimate that if my main monitor fails it will cost me about $2000 to replace it!

Now on this note a new strategy will be implemented, everyone is to pray very very hard that this monitor NEVER dies

Below is a for fun pro and con list of the clusterfuck that will someday occur:

Pros:
Larger screen size
Greater productivity
Higher Resolution
Better picture
Better grafix
Higher fps (result of buying a second and faster gpu in order to have 2 so that I can have a secondary monitor)
chicks dig big screen and high res!?

Cons:
$2000
$2000
$2000
Input Lag
Lower Response Time
Lag
$2000
Possibility of dead pixels
Destruction of savings account
Loss of things $2000 could have been spent on like booz and hookers?!
$2000, just fucking crazy