Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hallwagner admin abuse :/

if ur gonna accuse me of this shit and try to "punish" me, almost every other admin and player on ibis should be "punished" as well. your accusations are fucking lame as hell, and you all sound retarted. find something FACTUAL AND WORTHWHILE to accuse me of, or just go ahead and take away my admin (barely worth 11$ a month when i cant perform my duties because of zeros stupidity) and go fuck youreselves...see if i care. most fucking biased and ridiculous abuse threads ive ever seen

2. Default

Everybody needs to stop threatening to quit ibis as some stupid ultimatum to try and get rid of Hallwagners admin... thats just stupid.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

You banned another admin Hall. I dont see any bias in that. I dont give a shit if your buddys, Admins banning admins undermines admins authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

it's serious.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

Well, I think he gets a bit to carried away with his admin. He thinks hes the boss of everyone in the server. He abused one me once but I forgot what happened. So whatever

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    if ur gonna accuse me of this shit and try to "punish" me, almost every other admin and player on ibis should be "punished" as well. your accusations are fucking lame as hell, and you all sound retarted. find something FACTUAL AND WORTHWHILE to accuse me of, or just go ahead and take away my admin (barely worth 11$ a month when i cant perform my duties because of zeros stupidity) and go fuck youreselves...see if i care. most fucking biased and ridiculous abuse threads ive ever seen
    ok, first off, that seems like an aweful lot of demos hall. and they do have proof.

and second..."barely worth 11$ a month when i can't perform my duties because of zero's stupidity" ..."and go fuck yourself" you just screwed yourself over dude. if i were you, i'd be counting my blessings that zero didn't remove you before, and instead only restricted your powers. you can still "do your duties", but you cannot ever ban another admin. alex didn't get off scot-free before, he's on probation, as are you remember? there is no bias whatsoever. all there is are examples of you and your actions. clean the fuck up hall, if you get the chance. any clanner want to close this? it's going to degenerate into flameing and shit. it's here, the demos are posted, and now all zero has to do is look into it.

edit: lets hope that (in hall's words) zero's "stupidity" doesn't effect his judgement. honestly hall, why would you think that would help your case?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

did you see the rest of my statement? i said something along the lines of "i dont care" why would i want to admin when everything i do gets turned on me as "admin abuse"? and on top of that i cant fully perform my duties as admin, so i get yelled at for that. taking mute and permaban away was just stupid. i never abused either of those privileges that i can remember. and taking those away just makes my job harder...something u guys seem to enjoy doing.....so as i said, i dont really fucking care...do whatever u want to my admin. just shows ur all prejudiced fucks who dont know/care about anything. but my life is perfectly fine without ibis admin

8. Default

hall, the mute was abused at some point and perma was a precaution i believe.

nothing says you can't perform without them.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

i cant perform without mute very well at all. i come in when no other admins are in.....someones mic spamming. all i can do is kick them. i cant ban them if they come back for "avoiding a mute" because they never did. so im just protecting myself from potential threads by banning someone for mic spaming

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    did you see the rest of my statement? i said something along the lines of "i dont care" why would i want to admin when everything i do gets turned on me as "admin abuse"? and on top of that i cant fully perform my duties as admin, so i get yelled at for that. taking mute and permaban away was just stupid. i never abused either of those privileges that i can remember. and taking those away just makes my job harder...something u guys seem to enjoy doing.....so as i said, i dont really fucking care...do whatever u want to my admin. just shows ur all prejudiced fucks who dont know/care about anything. but my life is perfectly fine without ibis admin
    Coming from a friend hall, and someone who has not been on to see your admin using or abusing ( I haven't watched the demos btw)... I would just drop the admin, regardless, it seems your pissing off a lot of people.