Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hallwagner admin abuse :/

1. Arrow

I have decided to remove his admin before he does something that will get himself banned. This is due largely to the way that he has used admin and its authority during the time he has been on probation. However this was NOT in response to him banning another admin.

What hallwagner said was true and he and the other admin were messing around and the ban was more of a joke between the two, lasting 2 min.

The real problem here is that hallwagner does not know when to just lie low and let things settle down. While he did not directly abuse admin powers he did abuse the position and used it in a manor that diminishes the name of all admins. Luckily for him he did not do anything bad enough to get banned and that is why I am removing his admin here and now before he has the chance to do anything else.

I forsee immense drama...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I forsee immense drama...
    for hall's sake, i hope not. he's a good player, and i enjoy seeing him in server. i truly hope he doesn't do anything that will result in him getting banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Halls not a bad kid, I pray this wont piss him off into doing something bannable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

as ive said before, i dont really care. 11 $ a month i can spend on other things. it was good while it lasted :P

6. Default

At least now we can appreciate you more hall because you don't have to set a standard.

7. Default

I like Hall and I hope he still plays on zom mod, I just hope that now that he has no admin the admins that I will go as far to say "hate" him don't see this as their chance to ban him unjustly.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

8. Default

who doesnt like hall? that bitch whines everytime someone breaks into his "so called" super cade. hope i can still pwn him on zm mod.

LOL..it was a supercade til u broke it oneyedadmin

10. Default

One less jerkoff admin ! Yay ! Try and be racist in the server now and I'll be glad to ban you myself.