Admin's INGAME name: hallwagner ibis.a
You're INGAME name: Mrs. Xen Ibis.a

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.
7) No Banning clan members or admins.

I have a demo attached of the end of the chaos Hallwagner was causing today... I joined on the map Roy the Ship and hallwagner was setting a person as a firebomb (I believe at this persons request) and eventually killing all of the ct's in the room that also got set on fire including myself and another admin Cal45. The next round started and hallwagner slayed cal45, he asked him why he did it and hallwagner said that he could slay him back.

We then switched maps and (this is where my demo comes in) cal45 slayed hallwagner back like hall said he could and then... well it went like this

hall sets cal on fire and slays him
cal slays hall with halls permission
hall kicks cal
cal kicks hall
and then hall banned cal

That is right when I got my demo recording working and if you look in chat you can see where hall banned cal, and then the rest is of him spamming his "NO YOU" command that he has binded to his keyboard that was brought up last week in the forums when he was kicked from Zom mod for command spamming by console.

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful): I attached the demo.

I don't know what will come of this because obviously cal was wrong too but I just wanted to make it known that he hasn't stopped.