Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hallwagner admin abuse :/

1. Default Hallwagner admin abuse :/

Admin's INGAME name: hallwagner ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: Mrs. Xen Ibis.a

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.
    7) No Banning clan members or admins.

I have a demo attached of the end of the chaos Hallwagner was causing today... I joined on the map Roy the Ship and hallwagner was setting a person as a firebomb (I believe at this persons request) and eventually killing all of the ct's in the room that also got set on fire including myself and another admin Cal45. The next round started and hallwagner slayed cal45, he asked him why he did it and hallwagner said that he could slay him back.

We then switched maps and (this is where my demo comes in) cal45 slayed hallwagner back like hall said he could and then... well it went like this

hall sets cal on fire and slays him
    cal slays hall with halls permission
    hall kicks cal
    cal kicks hall
    and then hall banned cal

That is right when I got my demo recording working and if you look in chat you can see where hall banned cal, and then the rest is of him spamming his "NO YOU" command that he has binded to his keyboard that was brought up last week in the forums when he was kicked from Zom mod for command spamming by console.

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful): I attached the demo.

I don't know what will come of this because obviously cal was wrong too but I just wanted to make it known that he hasn't stopped.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

oh my god...

:sigh:

how long hall?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

mmm....removal of powers.

4. Default

all 3 lose adminship.

idiots.

hall i still love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    all 3 lose adminship.

idiots.

hall i still love you.
    I still like hallwagner too, I just don't think he should have admin.
    Got pug?
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

6. Default

earlier today when the map was set on LOTR hall spammed rtv throughout the time we were on that map untill it was changed, it was crazy. he also slayed me earlier today. i like hallwagner and all but he's starting to act like a complete jerk, hall is gettin out of control and something needs to be done.

7. Default

Ok time to remove his admin forever
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    all 3 lose adminship.

idiots.

hall i still love you.
    for the record shitty (not shitsy, that's someone different)
    xen was not at fault at all. she demoed and reported instead of acting. and cal...was still hall's fault. every admin good-naturedly will act on others, when there's an understanding that it's all jokes between friends. banning however, is a no-no
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    xen was not at fault at all. she demoed and reported instead of acting. and cal...was still hall's fault. every admin good-naturedly will act on others, when there's an understanding that it's all jokes between friends. banning however, is a no-no
    there still idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    I just ignored that part because obviously he can't read if he thinks I did anything wrong.
    Got pug?