Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: women!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    lol....oneeye...holy crap we have alot of things in common....my wife shops period....my b-day is coming up and i dont even get to shop....she's doing all the freakin shoppin...the hell is that!!!!
    I usually shop for myself on my birthday and then give it all to him to wrap haha. This year i'm ordering a new laptop, with his money
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I usually shop for myself on my birthday and then give it all to him to wrap haha. This year i'm ordering a new laptop, with his money
    That is the only way to shop for presents if you are smart. Especially as a couple lol.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    That is the only way to shop for presents if you are smart. Especially as a couple lol.
    Perfect example, for mothers day he bought me the neutrogena wave (which I already have) and a Sim game (which I already have)... haha

So then I had to go to the store and return it, he should have just given me money
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Perfect example, for mothers day he bought me the neutrogena wave (which I already have) and a Sim game (which I already have)... haha

So then I had to go to the store and return it, he should have just given me money
    HAHA! When I was with my ex fiancee, I took her to Vickie's and let her pick everything and I paid for it. It was my present as well you could say lol. Only way to shop for a significant other is going with them :P

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

HAHA! When I was with my ex fiancee, I took her to Vickie's and let her pick everything and I paid for it. It was my present as well you could say lol. Only way to shop for a significant other is going with them :P
    you'd be suprised. before my gf left me, we'd always shop seperately for each other. she always seemed to have tons of ideas for me, but i had NOTHING for her. so what i'd do was i'd go out and ceck the movie and music stores, and pick her up stuff that she liked/we'd seen in theaters and loved.

plus, jewlery always got me head.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Guys never know what to buy for me since I'm not really into the typical girly things. My ex boyfriend bought me a fucking snuggie for valentines day and I decided right then that I would never ever accept an actual gift and have to go though the trouble of looking suprised over a god damn snuggie.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Guys never know what to buy for me since I'm not really into the typical girly things. My ex boyfriend bought me a fucking snuggie for valentines day and I decided right then that I would never ever accept an actual gift and have to go though the trouble of looking suprised over a god damn snuggie.
    lol, i got m ex a snuggie for christmas. she loved it. since i was away at college, and she was back home and shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    lol. This is why my ex's always took me to buy presents. Because I am pretty difficult in general to shop for. I just make it a thing to take them for their presents since it's a nice way to bond and be silly and get an occasional fuck me look in the store.

Yeah the element of surprise is nice and what not which normally works with jewelry or other very expensive items but not with other commodities.

มวยไทย

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lol, i got m ex a snuggie for christmas. she loved it. since i was away at college, and she was back home and shit.
    This is where the "pretend to be suprised over a god damn snuggie" comes to play. Lmfao. <3

10. Default

lol. This is why my ex's always took me to buy presents. Because I am pretty difficult in general to shop for. I just make it a thing to take them for their presents since it's a nice way to bond and be silly and get an occasional fuck me look in the store.

Yeah the element of surprise is nice and what not which normally works with jewelry or other very expensive items but not with other commodities.
    I agree. jewelry.. yeah bring it to me in a box. lol.