Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: women!

1. Default women!

at westfield valley fair right now in san jose ca, my wife is on a shopping spree. guess how long we'll be staying here? fucking forever! h i hate fucking shopping, we just got here and it already feels like we've been here forever, gawd.its her bday on the 29th so she gets money from me+ an ipad( she decided to just go for ipad since the laptop we bought was defected) her mother's with us too iguess she be gettin more than what she ask. I maybe gone for the day, see y'all tomorrow peeps.

2. Default

where did your laptop defect from?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Soviet Union

IN SOVIET RUSSIA LAPTOP DEFECT YOU !

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    i got a crapy vaio, when you press any number on the 10key it register twice.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    i got a crapy vaio, when you press any number on the 10key it register twice.
    That's the only thing that's wrong with it ?

LOL.

its the keyboard

i wont laugh cause im.ha ahhh..HAHAHAHA.. better HAHAHAHAHAHA then that? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7. Default

lol....oneeye...holy crap we have alot of things in common....my wife shops period....my b-day is coming up and i dont even get to shop....she's doing all the freakin shoppin...the hell is that!!!!
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    lol....oneeye...holy crap we have alot of things in common....my wife shops period....my b-day is coming up and i dont even get to shop....she's doing all the freakin shoppin...the hell is that!!!!
    ummmm, normally people shop for you for your birthday.

not the other way around. unless you're one of those people that goes out and shops for stuff, then wraps it up and tells the handful of people that come to the party that those packages are from relatives from far away and friends from your summer camp, just to give the illusion that you have more than 5 friends (counting the two that just came over for the food)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Mmmmmmm.... shopping.... I feel like I have an urge coming on!
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?