Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: gaining xp

1. Default gaining xp

Could you ppl give me ideas or tips to gain xp, im pretty good at cs im trying to level up on wcs but it is just to hard with all those high levels. I would appreciate your help.
    Owned!

2. Default

Determine if your money is better spent on weapons or buying xp so that you can level faster. Remember that if your team wins you get more money to buy xp. Also planting bomb or getting hosties gets you money too. You can also try using one of your better races to build money and then switch to a low level race and mass buy xp so you can level it faster. Some races have xp bonus like succubus and that could help you unlock higher level races by quickly leveling that one.

3. Default

get good w/ pistols, and buy a sec. weap enhancer.

a 33-round p228 is really all you need, especially w/ certain races that can freeze/blind on hit (like human)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    Could you ppl give me ideas or tips to gain xp,
    kill ppl and buy xp... there is no other way. you can either aim and have skills at CS, and if ya do then getting xp wont be a problem for ya... if your skill is average or bellow that you might want 2 buy your xp then.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

hey thx for the tips! im gonna stop buying weapons!
    Owned!

6. Default

hehehe...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

find a base race that you can max quickly and continue to kill in high volumes without having to buy weapons, etc. use the money you don't use on weapons on experience tomes. after level 7 just get up to $16000 and buy 4 $3500 tomes and 2 $1000 tomes. That's 440 xp every $16000 plus whatever you earn on the way up to that amount. A lot of this just takes patience and it's best to think of the races attained as rewards.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    find a base race that you can max quickly and continue to kill in high volumes without having to buy weapons, etc. use the money you don't use on weapons on experience tomes. after level 7 just get up to $16000 and buy 4 $3500 tomes and 2 $1000 tomes. That's 440 xp every $16000 plus whatever you earn on the way up to that amount. A lot of this just takes patience and it's best to think of the races attained as rewards.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

level 130 (just 2 weeks) thz you all for the tips!
    Owned!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    level 130 (just 2 weeks) thz you all for the tips!
    Grats

Maynard - The WCS Guy