Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: saveloc tele.....?

1. Default

i tried doing it from the console by typing ma_saveloc but it says that i dont have a access to this command or something.

2. Default

exactly. you're not really supposed to have it. however, there are a few (i'm not going to say select) people that do, mostly because of a probable oversight by zero. however he's never had any issues with it, so it's probably not going to get changed
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

funny i was thinking about this too a few days ago

I can see its good use in Zm for cade breaks within your cades, or exscape maps where some purposely blocking a rope or blowing a bridge or closing gates, i find it more satisfying seeing them get turned at spawn then banning them .
    But Wcs is another good example,when they get stuck in a ceiling or a sky. But its disable for me too. =/