Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: saveloc tele.....?

1. Default saveloc tele.....?

yeah i was just wondering if all admin are suppose to have the saveloc tele... in their menu cause i dont think i do....but some told me they have it in their menu......????
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

2. Default

ummm, i'm pretty sure zero disabled that one. srry. i think he should re-add it for some experienced admins for wcs where people can get stuck easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

No. Admins do not have that option.
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit View Post
    No. Admins do not have that option.
    a few might. not because theyre special really, but just a much older generation. meh, whatev.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    a few might. not because theyre special really, but just a much older generation. meh, whatev.
    really? never seen or heard of somebody using it.
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    yeah i was just wondering if all admin are suppose to have the saveloc tele... in their menu cause i dont think i do....but some told me they have it in their menu......????

I know Kaew has it in his menu, we use it when they are cading the secret red room on Highschool to either teleport a zombie in or teleport the humans out.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit View Post
    really? never seen or heard of somebody using it.
    i didn't say it's used, just that a few people have it. pretty much, it's not supposed to be enabled. those handful of admins that do have it enabled, it turns out, are actually alright to have it anyway. however, do not expect everyone to get it, or for yourself to get it if you ask for it.

8. Default

...k just wondering is it for older generation admins only....because new admins have it to.....doesn't matter to me...just wonderin...
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i didn't say it's used, just that a few people have it. pretty much, it's not supposed to be enabled. those handful of admins that do have it enabled, it turns out, are actually alright to have it anyway. however, do not expect everyone to get it, or for yourself to get it if you ask for it.
    hehe cant see what i cant use it for in WCS
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

10. Default

I can do it though manual commands, but it's not in my admin menu.

I wish I had full access :c What's poor ol' Res gunna do?