Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: C'mon Guys....

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    k--- i guess everybody's got their own points that's maybe y you don't see my point .....its whatever...
    no no, we see your point, but your point is one of absolute naive-ety. you see, there will always be disagreements because every person will always have a different view on certain things.

and if by "nit pick[ing] at every little thing everybody does" you mean call out and bring attention to abuse when it happens, i think it's time for you to wake up. people need to have others set above them, others with the power to enforce the law, in order for a community to prosper (not to mention to pay for itself). However, if that community is expected to simply ignore and not hold those in power accountable for their actions, that community will be empty. after all, who the fuck would stay there if they don't have a guarantee against abusers?

so you sir, fail horribly. this thread is pointless. and furthermore, i'd now expect you to not post any sort of thread about someone abusing their admin on you, because lets face it, you'd be "nit pick[ing]"

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no no, we see your point, but your point is one of absolute naive-ety. you see, there will always be disagreements because every person will always have a different view on certain things.

and if by "nit pick[ing] at every little thing everybody does" you mean call out and bring attention to abuse when it happens, i think it's time for you to wake up. people need to have others set above them, others with the power to enforce the law, in order for a community to prosper (not to mention to pay for itself). However, if that community is expected to simply ignore and not hold those in power accountable for their actions, that community will be empty. after all, who the fuck would stay there if they don't have a guarantee against abusers?

so you sir, fail horribly. this thread is pointless. and furthermore, i'd now expect you to not post any sort of thread about someone abusing their admin on you, because lets face it, you'd be "nit pick[ing]"

/thread
    You're mean. BTW I'm nitpicking.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    You're mean. BTW I'm nitpicking.
    lol, yeah, i get really bad headaches some times. the kind where you don't know it's thee until it's gone, and they tend to give me a short temper.

of course, i also let off stress at people on the forums and servers to keep my sanity so...

don't worry. i don't care if you're nit picking. i still love you owns
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lol, yeah, i get really bad headaches some times. the kind where you don't know it's thee until it's gone, and they tend to give me a short temper.

of course, i also let off stress at people on the forums and servers to keep my sanity so...

don't worry. i don't care if you're nit picking. i still love you owns
    Take some midol. I know it sounds strange, but when regular pain killers aren't helping, midol is the way to go for bad headaches.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Take some midol. I know it sounds strange, but when regular pain killers aren't helping, midol is the way to go for bad headaches.
    lol, i've been pretty much snorting tylenol the past 4 days. that shit saves my life. but it;s holiday weekend. nice, relaxing time at home w/ the family and i'll be fine

6. Default

vicodin has been making me feel pretty good weeeee!

7. Default

No comment. (Closed)

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Amon View Post
    vicodin has been making me feel pretty good weeeee!
    Vicodins and percocets FTW !!!