Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unknown Ban

1. Default Unknown Ban

Please help! I have not played CS:S in a while. The last server I played on was "Zombie Mod+|IBIS| FAST DL|Psycho Stats." Everything was as usual, no rules broken, no offenses made. But when I recently tried to get on this server, I got the message that I had been "Kicked and Banned". I do not know by whom I was banned, when, nor why. Please look into this and see if it is a mistake.

In-Game name: Cpt. Obvious
    Server: Zombie Mod+|IBIS| FAST DL|Psycho Stats
    Date: Unknown
    Reason: Unknown
    Admin: Unknown
    Help: Needed :P

2. Default

1: Steam_ID is missing
    2: What name did you log into the server with?
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

3. Default

date unknown? when was the last time you played on the server no problem, like days ago? weeks months?

4. Default

Sorry, we cannot unban you without a Steam ID. Join a game-any game-and open console and type status into it and take your full Steam ID and post it here.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

I apologize for the late reply..

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25503886

And, by "the name I log in to the server as..." I assume you mean the name I use In-Game? In which case the answer is "Cpt. Obvious"

And it has been around 3 months since I had last played.

Once again, thank you for the help.

6. Default

hmmmm, was your name set to "unnamed" when you tried to join?

if so, that's why.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

if so, that's why.
    As in, that's why I can't get on now? Or that's why I was banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Obvious View Post
    As in, that's why I can't get on now? Or that's why I was banned?
    both. i know ibis has an autoban for "unnamed" players. it is extremely unfortunate for people such as yourself, and even more unfortunate for players brand new to css. just wait it out

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    both. i know ibis has an autoban for "unnamed" players. it is extremely unfortunate for people such as yourself, and even more unfortunate for players brand new to css. just wait it out
    you're retarded.

this happened 3 months ago dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

if so, that's why.
    He just said his name was Cpt. Obvious when he entered the server.

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    Shut up stupid.