• Yes

2 18.18%
  • No

9 81.82%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Graphics Section?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    ya but those people are really separate fromt he community, they don't come out of their part it seems. just what is a graphic section? lpost a bunch of pics? or, look what i can draw/steal and say i drew? i'm sure if you really wanted to you could just throw up a thread in discussion.
    I mean it would keep the sig thread from being hidden. Some people who do meddle in graphics could post designs they've made for the community.. maybe it would be an official place for future contests if Zero has them.. etc. Right now, Christmas's sig thread is kind of hidden in a section that noone would look, if they're new.

I think it's a good idea, but I don't care either way.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

The sig thread is barely hidden.

If necessary the thread could be moved to general discussions for greater ease of access, but it seems like most people either already made themselves a sig, got one from an outside source, or used the thread I made to get one from myself, ITB, and D-monic.

I would also like to point out I'm not really interested in making signatures for people unless they have shown themselves to be a frequent poster in this community.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    The sig thread is barely hidden.

If necessary the thread could be moved to general discussions for greater ease of access, but it seems like most people either already made themselves a sig, got one from an outside source, or used the thread I made to get one from myself, ITB, and D-monic.

I would also like to point out I'm not really interested in making signatures for people unless they have shown themselves to be a frequent poster in this community.
    A sticky would be kind of nice at the very least.

I don't blame you for not wanting to make them for those who aren't active, that would be a waste of time.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 05-28-2010 at 11:12 PM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

the simple fact of the matter is that this is a forum about counter strike. we have a general discussion section for everything else. the anime section isn't even really connected to us. that's UK's anime club's forum, they don't really need an entire website, so zero ga ve them real estate on here. in order to keep the club-section for just the club, zero created a general anime section for us to use. it's still circumstantial.

one question i have though, is why is the avatar/sig thread in the cs:s discussions section?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    the simple fact of the matter is that this is a forum about counter strike. we have a general discussion section for everything else. the anime section isn't even really connected to us. that's UK's anime club's forum, they don't really need an entire website, so zero ga ve them real estate on here. in order to keep the club-section for just the club, zero created a general anime section for us to use. it's still circumstantial.

one question i have though, is why is the avatar/sig thread in the cs:s discussions section?
    Maybe people want to show off their graphics, and that people can request them too.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PureLuck <3 View Post
    Maybe people want to show off their graphics, and that people can request them too.
    so throw up a thread, hell if it dosnt suck and is popular i might even sticky it.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

7. Default

Hey look, another post from you saying what we should be doing. Great!
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?