Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Video gamer hunts down, stabs man who killed his online 'Counter-Strike' character

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Actually, the legal system in the US is a joke compared to others. We cloth and feed criminals (see Guantanamo Bay)... they rehabilitate criminals. Who looks retarded now? JUSSS SAAAAYYYINN
    so were supposed to have our criminals unclothed and never feed them? whats next? daily beatings? that doesnt seem like a good way to improve someones life....that seems like a way to make them want to commit crimes more often and of more intensity. yes the judicial system is shit, but the prison system only needs a few minor adjustments

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    I seriously do though. Like if I was having a real bad day I would snap at anyone but so far that hasn't happened.
    Get help.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Thats worse then what happened in Korea, at least in korea the culture there was part of it. Here there is no reason.

Just pray FOX doesnt get a hold of this :/
    I hope so to. It is obvious that this guy had mental instability before playing this game. But knowing the media they will try to say that the game caused him to do this as usual.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AngryHobo690 View Post
    I hope so to. It is obvious that this guy had mental instability before playing this game. But knowing the media they will try to say that the game caused him to do this as usual.
    If anything, the game stopped him from doing it.

Instead of shooting people irl, he shoots them online, gets moderate satisfaction out of it, but relapses when he fails horrible at a knife fight.

The person who got stabbed prolly had a BHOP script. I'd want to stab them too, that shit is retarded!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    If anything, the game stopped him from doing it.

Instead of shooting people irl, he shoots them online, gets moderate satisfaction out of it, but relapses when he fails horrible at a knife fight.

The person who got stabbed prolly had a BHOP script. I'd want to stab them too, that shit is retarded!
    I think single player games on the x-box or ps3 would be nice not some multiplayer game that could screw him over.

6. Default

well I hope you all realize now the repercussions of stabbing maynard...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    so were supposed to have our criminals unclothed and never feed them? whats next? daily beatings? that doesnt seem like a good way to improve someones life....that seems like a way to make them want to commit crimes more often and of more intensity. yes the judicial system is shit, but the prison system only needs a few minor adjustments
    You clearly never worked in corrections or seen the inside of a jail to have an opinion that the prison system is awesome in the US. Prisoners have more rights then the guards. Take a class in Criminal Justice practicums and then come back to me with that bullshit. Has nothing to do with just the justice system. They are all tied together and build a hopeless spiral of shit.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    well I hope you all realize now the repercussions of stabbing maynard...

yeah, no more Maynard ;(

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    You clearly never worked in corrections or seen the inside of a jail to have an opinion that the prison system is awesome in the US. Prisoners have more rights then the guards. Take a class in Criminal Justice practicums and then come back to me with that bullshit. Has nothing to do with just the justice system. They are all tied together and build a hopeless spiral of shit.
    Then be a part of the solution.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    yeah, no more Maynard ;(
    meh, i'm more concerned with the reprecussions involved regarding wcs and rules. i mean, maynard is the rulebook for wcs. w/out him, you got me, chronic/rogue, echo, and tj. but i haven't seen tj in a while, and none of us other 3 knows every single little rule. pretty soon chaos will fall upon wcs and all will be laid to burnanation
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?